Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Hi Sarab, I'll join you in a glass of wine.

How are you this evening?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:36 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Sarab, I'll join you in a glass of wine.

How are you this evening?
Oh Good! thought I was going to have to drink on my own..that could be dangerous!!
im fine..been running and having a sit down and typing out quotes for OH (!!!!!)

you?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Evening ladies - can I get anyone a drink?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!

Sorry, I just had to put little flyaway to bed, but I'm back now.

How come you are doing the paperwork for OH???
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:44 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Girls
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:45 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi!

Sorry, I just had to put little flyaway to bed, but I'm back now.

How come you are doing the paperwork for OH???
God knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:

Daughter gone out to town tonight so I will fret til she returns (sometime between 1.30 and 2am!!) Wish I could still be able to put my little ones to bed..I would know where they were then!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:45 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Girls
Hi Kapri..how you doing??
Have you managed to get all your work done, without too much BE distraction?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kapri.

Hows you?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Kapri and Gonnago!

Hope you haven't drunk all the wine while I was away.

Yes kapri - you should be studying. At least I have finished my housework now.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:48 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hi Kapri.

Hows you?
Hello gonnago..
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hello gonnago..
hey chick. x
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

anyone want some baileys - im half way through a bottle of caramel and it is making me feel rather nauseous
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anyone want some baileys - im half way through a bottle of caramel and it is making me feel rather nauseous
EUGH I didn't know they did it in caramel.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

EUGH I didn't know they did it in caramel.
yeah - i got a bottle of caramel and two bottles of mint for christmas - its nice in hot choc or coffee but a bit much on its own. thought i would have a glass and got carried away - celebrating our full ack yesterday and trying to numb the pain of my tattoo i had done last night ouch!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:56 am
sarab40

yeah - i got a bottle of caramel and two bottles of mint for christmas - its nice in hot choc or coffee but a bit much on its own. thought i would have a glass and got carried away - celebrating our full ack yesterday and trying to numb the pain of my tattoo i had done last night ouch!

Ooooooooooo..what you have done ..and where?? (can you tell us??!!)

I gave my bottle of baileys away at xmas..got given it xmas before and i dont like it...ergh!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.