Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:02 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Kapri
You do realise you have experienced everyone's worst nightmare re: moving to Australia
Originally Posted by mands
jeez asher, did you find the spider or is it still on the loose ?
yes now i only need a redback bite and a snakebite!!

i already have a gang of young builders opposite trying to catch my attention all the time! the last ploy they tried was flashing a big mirror in my room! stupid little boys!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher

i already have a gang of young builders opposite trying to catch my attention all the time! the last ploy they tried was flashing a big mirror in my room! stupid little boys!!
Do you want ant tip's on sending back smoke signals
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:04 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Start throwing things at them
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:06 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
Do you want ant tip's on sending back smoke signals

yes please something like wheres your glasses im old enuff to be your mum!!

Originally Posted by Kapri
Start throwing things at them
too far or they would have had a bucket of water by now
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Hope you get to the Drs Ash - sounds nasty. EEEK

Had to laugh at the builders, why don't you give them a moonie??
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:28 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Any good looking ones???!!................

morning Kapri and Flyaway! x
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40

LOL - mmm a nice builder in torn jeans....

oops sorry, just got carried away then.

Morning G, been for your run?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all,

Hope you get to the Drs Ash - sounds nasty. EEEK

Had to laugh at the builders, why don't you give them a moonie??
I have a bit of a problem im shy!!

they are all good looking surf dudes just a bit young for me!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:37 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL - mmm a nice builder in torn jeans....

oops sorry, just got carried away then.

Morning G, been for your run?

LOL!! My OH is a builder with torn jeans.....(what word have I missed out???!!)

No run yet today! Ironing, painting doors and "Mums Taxi Services" for the weekend! Plus hoovering up blessed cat litter......
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:37 pm
sarab40

I was thinking about ME!!!!!!!! (me me me me me........always me...)
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SHY you???

LOL!! My OH is a builder with torn jeans.....(what word have I missed out???!!)

Good point.

No run yet today! Ironing, painting doors and "Mums Taxi Services" for the weekend! Plus hoovering up blessed cat litter......
The usual then! My OH and DD have gone to the MILs so I have the house to myself. Watching Big Bro from last night, still in my dressing gown.... ahhhh
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL - won't be long until you're out there and can find some young surfer doods for yourself.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:45 pm

well they range from 20 to 29 that sort of age! surf boys who are brickies in their spare time

The usual then! My OH and DD have gone to the MILs so I have the house to myself. Watching Big Bro from last night, still in my dressing gown.... ahhhh
enjoy
and yes i am shy about baring my bum to young men not much else tho
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL - won't be long until you're out there and can find some young surfer doods for yourself.
I must re-think my intended destination
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by CarolineW
I must re-think my intended destination
coming to sydney now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.