thats hog roast
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:49 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

ttfn you guys
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:53 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scott
ttfn you guys
night xx
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:54 am
Account Closed

btw don't put tinsel on yer tree
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:56 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

btw don't put tinsel on yer tree
omg no - a huge faux pas round our way....

cut up newspaper is much better
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
omg no - a huge faux pas round our way....

cut up newspaper is much better
yeah , tinsel is too council house .

ok , take it easy
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:27 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

yeah , tinsel is too council house .

ok , take it easy
I usually put maribou feathers on mine gonna have to leave them behind for the kids!!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Smile Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
I usually put maribou feathers on mine gonna have to leave them behind for the kids!!
hi asher how u doing are you having fun??

enjoy karenxxx
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
hi asher how u doing are you having fun??

enjoy karenxxx
Hi Karen
been having great fun Sydney is beautiful and very diverse we love it

how's you?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Hi Karen
been having great fun Sydney is beautiful and very diverse we love it

how's you?

how good is that ?? made my day to hear your loving it ( i really should get out more)

still waiting to hear back from tra (no news and all that)

ill let you know!!

enjoy how exciting it's boxing day in 3 weeks(v v sad i know)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thum bsup:
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
how good is that ?? made my day to hear your loving it ( i really should get out more)

still waiting to hear back from tra (no news and all that)

ill let you know!!

enjoy how exciting it's boxing day in 3 weeks(v v sad i know)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thum bsup:
I really am a jammy git as I'm off to Fiji for xmas
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Evening you!!!!

Your T is a lovely guy - tell him a big thankyou from me....

L x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by Reedy
Evening you!!!!

Your T is a lovely guy - tell him a big thankyou from me....

L x
will do why? have you heard from them?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

will do why? have you heard from them?
Not yet.... But how nice to do that for me.....

He is sweet for sure.... You too...

Loving you both!!! Will be glad if we are neighbours and I can repay some of your kindness... Mind when you hear my kids fighting you might wish I had chosen Melbourne

Lau x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

ooh ou lucky lucky thing im hoping for a good poz result any day now (dave will be soooo p st of if not .)

you have a fab and groovi boozi time

lotsa love xxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.