Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by penky
Working part of hogmanay, but off for the bells - thank the Lord - ain't nothing worse than minging drunk patients lunging at ya for a snog at midnight altho on reflection that happens most nightshifts!! but more likely on hogmanay!

gonna go build a bonfire on the beach with some friends

Sounds good!

How bout you ?
Wine?
Sounds even better!

We are off to a friends for dinner but am working next day so not a late night methinks!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Of course you can, you are very welcome!
Have you been drinking aswell as the snacking though?!
Only coffee, went out friday night with the girls so have been hung over all day. We ended up back at mine eating all of the christmas leftovers in the fridge, talking rubbish and putting the world straight. Dont think i can face another Jack Daniels but a little snowball would be nice to go with the pile of chocs sitting next to me.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Only coffee, went out friday night with the girls so have been hung over all day. We ended up back at mine eating all of the christmas leftovers in the fridge, talking rubbish and putting the world straight. Dont think i can face another Jack Daniels but a little snowball would be nice to go with the pile of chocs sitting next to me.
Oh you gotta have a drink doesn't she Penky? After all, it's Sunday morning!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Ok a JD and coke for me, i have no will power
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:36 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you gotta have a drink doesn't she Penky? After all, it's Sunday morning!
Indeed t'is the Lords day now , calls for a drink methinks
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Indeed t'is the Lords day now , calls for a drink methinks
And if it is good enough for Mass, then red wine should be good enough for us too!
Oh God help me, the nuns will be after me & my soul will be damned!

Am having a lovely snack od melon & ham btw!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Thats a healthy snack, i have eaten, chocs, fruit and nuts, salmon, pringles, cherry liqueurs.

Have done nothing all day. Had a little hangover sleep this afternoon, looked at washing pile, hid washing pile in the cuboard, looked at childrens bedrooms, closed childrens bedrooms doors, had a look on BE, drove five mins up the road to buy lottery ticket and cigs, did not win lottery, started snacking and returned to BE. Have had a really nice day. What about you two?
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats a healthy snack, i have eaten, chocs, fruit and nuts, salmon, pringles, cherry liqueurs.

Have done nothing all day. Had a little hangover sleep this afternoon, looked at washing pile, hid washing pile in the cuboard, looked at childrens bedrooms, closed childrens bedrooms doors, had a look on BE, drove five mins up the road to buy lottery ticket and cigs, did not win lottery, started snacking and returned to BE. Have had a really nice day. What about you two?
Sounds like a great day!
Have had a similarly slothful day!
Was not feeling well so finally got up just before midday. The kids had ignored my tragic pleas for a cup of tea so I was not feeling kindly disposed towards them!
Spent several hours lounging around in my pj's & posting on here & finally got myself in to gear about 4pm! Had burst of activity for 3 hours And then obviously I have had to recuperate ever since!
Red wine I find is helping me relax after my tiring day!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds like a great day!
Have had a similarly slothful day!
Was not feeling well so finally got up just before midday. The kids had ignored my tragic pleas for a cup of tea so I was not feeling kindly disposed towards them!
Spent several hours lounging around in my pj's & posting on here & finally got myself in to gear about 4pm! Had burst of activity for 3 hours And then obviously I have had to recuperate ever since!
Red wine I find is helping me relax after my tiring day!
Good for you, 3 hours of activity is pretty good going i recon i have managed thirty mins and 20 was taken up going to the fridge. Are you feeling better now?
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good for you, 3 hours of activity is pretty good going i recon i have managed thirty mins and 20 was taken up going to the fridge. Are you feeling better now?

Just have bad cold etc, generally bit run down! Blaady patients keep giving me their bugs!

Should really go to bed or tomorrow won't be any more productive!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:11 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies, I must go methinks! Endless sheepcounting to do and all

Have a lovely night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just have bad cold etc, generally bit run down! Blaady patients keep giving me their bugs!

Hope you feel better soon, bugs going through our hospital like wild fire. Hope you have a good nights sleep and keep taking the perscription wine
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Must go in a minute too honey!
Hope you have a better nights sleep
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Night night, sweet dreams xx
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:16 pm
Up Around the Bend

Sorry your still ill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.