Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:50 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by thewoodz
yep and when i talk to my son he's 7 hours behind so converstaions with him and my mum at the same time are funny

but isn't this internet thingy great tho that we can all do this
yes I the internet
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
ok, well you didn't but then you weren't very nice to me
Me nasty - never!!! Just isn't in my nature
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:53 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by asher
see a cad and a bounder
Originally Posted by Reedy
I must say I am tempted to agree with you K.....

A real heart breaker too I'd hazard a guess
right, i'm not blind... i know when i'm being toyed with...
grumble mutter... don't need this you know... know where i'm not wanted
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:54 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Problem is we are all tired and lagging so you guys have one over on us being fresh and rested. We have to think harder to stay on top......

Lx
Yep but me thinks you lot still manage to run circles round some mods
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

oi you 3 we need to get to the bottom of this, to get it all sorted
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

See yah then - bye

Only teasing you know that we loves yah really

Of course you are a gentleman, you knows lots of big words mister so you must be
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:56 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Yep but me thinks you lot still manage to run circles round some mods
circles are boring I like swoops and twirls

are you working today?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mands
That's too deep!!! Do you like mud and mire, I am warning you it could well get messy

he already did
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

are you working today?
hey N i heard about yer job well done
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:01 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

are you working today?
that makes you sound like exotic birds - which may bring the threda back round to bright lights, feathers and women and i'm sure u don't want that
no work 2day - having a very quiet and reflective day 2day

That's too deep!!! Do you like mud and mire, I am warning you it could well get messy

u talking aboiut tiddlypoms poll? and asher's suggestion

hey N i heard about yer job well done
why thank you x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that makes you sound like exotic birds - which may bring the threda back round to bright lights, feathers and women and i'm sure u don't want that

why thank you x
what do you do?? all that i know is you got a job
oh and do u like it ?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:05 am

why thank you x

enjoy your nice quiet day it is nice to take time out sometimes and just think about it all
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:05 am
on the Goldie

what do you do?? all that i know is you got a job
oh and do u like it ?
yep its good - i work in the uniform shop at the kids school - started voluntary and then they suggested i applied for a job coming up. only casual - but i wasn't really looking for a job so it suits me fine
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yep its good - i work in the uniform shop at the kids school - started voluntary and then they suggested i applied for a job coming up. only casual - but i wasn't really looking for a job so it suits me fine
thats fab then, did u get discount on uniform then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.