Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:21 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Reedy
He snores like a freight train....

It's so funny, I say "Dunc do me a favour turn on your side" and his classic response "I'm not even sleeping" "Well you must snore when you're awake then, turn over!!!"

He speaks in his sleep too sometimes......

He will sit up in bed and say to me something like "I've paid the taxi!" and he is insistent as if arguing. It frightened me at first but now I say "Okay love, lie back down and go to sleep!" and he does
you sure we havent got the same husband

I found that I could get mine to promise me anything while he is sleep talking !
I got a tape recorder and taped it one night as he didnt believe me, we had a really good laugh at that, but he says he doesn't have to keep those promises! darn
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
you sure we havent got the same husband

I found that I could get mine to promise me anything while he is sleep talking !
I got a tape recorder and taped it one night as he didnt believe me, we had a really good laugh at that, but he says he doesn't have to keep those promises! darn
Mine always tells the truth when he is asleep so if you want to know something catch him then - Mean taking advantage of his vulnerability aren't I?????

Not that he lies to me but does omit the truth sometimes

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:27 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Mine always tells the truth when he is asleep so if you want to know something catch him then - Mean taking advantage of his vulnerability aren't I?????

Not that he lies to me but does omit the truth sometimes

Lau x
all men do on occasion, but so do all women
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:28 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

i'm learning to sleep wide awake just in case
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Good plan - I am going to try and sleep fast asleep now so have to leave you both...

I have a busy day today!

Have a good one....

L xx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:31 pm

now that I would love to see

how do you do that? my oh would love to know i expect

Good plan - I am going to try and sleep fast asleep now so have to leave you both...

I have a busy day today!

Have a good one....

L xx
you too, nighty night

I have a busy day today!

Have a good one....

L xx
sleep well babe
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:33 pm

now that I would love to see

how do you do that? my oh would love to know i expect
i've got a bell sewn in to my tea cosy, when my head nods it tinkles and wakes me up so i can remain in a steady sleeping wake state
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:35 pm

i've got a bell sewn in to my tea cosy, when my head nods it tinkles and wakes me up so i can remain in a steady sleeping wake state
unless your wife is deaf she must want to kill you every time you tinkle!

must tell mine tho cos hes safe
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sleep well babe
You too honey!!

I am wearing my FMB's to the stadium tomorrow - thought you'd be proud

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:36 pm

You too honey!!

I am wearing my FMB's to the stadium tomorrow - thought you'd be proud

Lau x
Good girl
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good girl
Just knew you'd approve.

Night xxx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:39 pm

FMB's? do i want to know?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:42 pm

FMB's? do i want to know?
F**k me boots

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.