Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:16 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
so did i ... then i reached 18
I was good for years, only in my late twenties did I start to turn
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by penky
we still talking drink here or have we moved onto sexuality?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

What I find really strange is that people try to convince me to drink like I have some sort of problem Mind you..........

Lau x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
????????
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

still drinks, lol, I definately not that way inclined
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by Reedy
What I find really strange is that people try to convince me to drink like I have some sort of problem Mind you..........

Lau x
yeah, used to do that with me as well,
I used to be dead religous which is why i never drank
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:20 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

i just have no willpower what so ever
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

still drinks, lol, I definately not that way inclined
I always say it would be easier though....

Women always moan about the same things with men...

Fundamental flaw though - I just don't fancy girls....

Lau x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

and now your an alcoholic
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:22 am
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by mad city fan
and now your an alcoholic
nah!! think maybe I just seem to create bad impression of myself in here
believe it or not, apart from tonight, dont think I have had anything to drink for over a month or mayb 2
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's not my motivation....

My dad was so strict when I was a kid! He would've hit me with a belt if I had come home drunk.... Hurt pride was definitely less painful than a bruised behind!!!

Anyhow learnt to let go without having to drink - used to go out all the time and people would assume I was drunk as I was always the loudest / wildest there....

Learnt I didn't need to drink to have fun. Also noticed girls were either way too loose or sat in corner crying after few drinks......

I wouldn't admit it to him but my dad did me a big favour and by the time I could drink just wasn't interested.

Lau x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

bloody hell penk cant believe you joined same time as me - mind you im not a regular poster more a reader on here - I run my own parenting forum so spend most of my time on there. Will have to try to catch up.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bloody hell penk cant believe you joined same time as me - mind you im not a regular poster more a reader on here - I run my own parenting forum so spend most of my time on there. Will have to try to catch up.
The Barbie is addictive though hey???

Lau x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

The Barbie is addictive though hey???

Lau x
sure is.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:28 am
Up Around the Bend

That's not my motivation....

My dad was so strict when I was a kid! He would've hit me with a belt if I had come home drunk.... Hurt pride was definitely less painful than a bruised behind!!!

Anyhow learnt to let go without having to drink - used to go out all the time and people would assume I was drunk as I was always the loudest / wildest there....

Learnt I didn't need to drink to have fun. Also noticed girls were either way too loose or sat in corner crying after few drinks......

I wouldn't admit it to him but my dad did me a big favour and by the time I could drink just wasn't interested.

Lau x

drink is bad , said the tipsy girl!!
but i do believe that, makes some folks lives a misery

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.