Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by penky
theres nothing to see here, move along ..........
I'd like a peek too....
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
I know that!!!!!

The girls = my mates when we go out!!!! I am the only one who doesn't drink - it used to concern them but they are used to me now.....

Have only been drunk twice in my life - so not good

Lau x
I have only been drunk twice this week!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like a peek too....
Apparently I have to write one when I get to 1000 posts
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...79#post5466879

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently I have to write one when I get to 1000 posts
yes
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel

**slap!!!***
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:12 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

I know that!!!!!

The girls = my mates when we go out!!!! I am the only one who doesn't drink - it used to concern them but they are used to me now.....

Have only been drunk twice in my life - so not good

Lau x
I used to not drink
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Dunc drinks enough for both of us....

When we were first together we'd go to a pub and he'd be like "What do you want?"

I'd say "Orange Juice" and he'd be like "I'm not asking for that". He'd buy me an alcoholic drink and that would be that....

After a while he would say " Orange juice it is then!!!"

Lau x
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Good one Penky - shit day eh?
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

I used to not drink
so did i ... then i reached 18
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Dunc drinks enough for both of us....

When we were first together we'd go to a pub and he'd be like "What do you want?"

I'd say "Orange Juice" and he'd be like "I'm not asking for that". He'd buy me an alcoholic drink and that would be that....

After a while he would say " Orange juice it is then!!!"

Lau x
LOL My Dh would love that - our first date we had a drinking competition to see who was more Irish!!! He won!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I used to not drink
Poem good by the way!!!

One of the reasons I don't drink is I hate being sick......

Lau x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

hey thats really restrained
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

how can it be poem time again
must get out more hmm

ok, not in a positive poem writing mood today am afraid, gotta be in the zone,

I posted 4000 times and that was enough
nothing I wrote was interesting stuff
met lots of people some nice and some bad
todays not a good day Ive been feeling sad
so serve me a drink and make it quick
I wanna get drunk but dont wanna get sick
wehey poem of the week 10/10 dont be shy you have a hidden talent
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:16 am
Up Around the Bend

Good one Penky - shit day eh?
aye just a tad!!

come on girl you joined at same time as me and look at our post counts !! get posting useless crap like me !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.