Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Gonnago
bloody hell penk cant believe you joined same time as me - mind you im not a regular poster more a reader on here - I run my own parenting forum so spend most of my time on there. Will have to try to catch up.
What do you do on that? Could do with some tips/serious help
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
What the????
Has everyone given up & gone home early?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Has everyone given up & gone home early?
I'm still here - in body anyhow!!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm still here - in body anyhow!!!
Not in mind?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Not in mind?
Lost that years ago
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lost that years ago
Hey, how are you today?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey, how are you today?
It's tomorrow now - I'm fine!!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's tomorrow now - I'm fine!!!

How was yesterday?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How was yesterday?
Well:

Duncan not speaking to me...

My sister dropped 6 pints of milk on kitchen floor.

I haven't got a visa and can't sell my house.

Other than that not to bad - you know. Mustn't grumble

How about you?

Lau x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well:

Duncan not speaking to me...

My sister dropped 6 pints of milk on kitchen floor.

I haven't got a visa and can't sell my house.

Other than that not to bad - you know. Mustn't grumble

How about you?

Lau x
OH gone to bed early. Orientation to new job now finished & real hours about to kick in
Otherwise OK as passed my assignment & off work until Monday
Why is Dunc not talking to you
(PM me if you prefer!)
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OH gone to bed early. Orientation to new job now finished & real hours about to kick in
Otherwise OK as passed my assignment & off work until Monday
Why is Dunc not talking to you
(PM me if you prefer!)
Cos I didn't come to bed when he asked He even had the cheek to phone me from upstairs on my mobile earlier - he had been in the bath and wanted to go to bed (at 7:45).......

I'm too old to be going to bed then Even the kids were still up - think that might've been his problem too
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cos I didn't come to bed when he asked He even had the cheek to phone me from upstairs on my mobile earlier - he had been in the bath and wanted to go to bed (at 7:45).......

I'm too old to be going to bed then Even the kids were still up - think that might've been his problem too
Guess he was feeling ho**y Men All the bl**dy same when it comes down to it

How old your kids? & why he going to bed quite so early?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Guess he was feeling ho**y Men All the bl**dy same when it comes down to it

How old your kids? & why he going to bed quite so early?
Kids 12, 10, 7 (G, B, G)

He is up early tomorrow for work - but he didn't go to bed to sleep....

He even swore at me!!! Came down for a drink and a pout - ah well...

I was going to oblige too - sod him now...

Lau x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kids 12, 10, 7 (G, B, G)

He is up early tomorrow for work - but he didn't go to bed to sleep....

He even swore at me!!! Came down for a drink and a pout - ah well...

I was going to oblige too - sod him now...

Lau x
Well you can't expect even the 10 year old to be asleep at that time
Men are such tw*ts sometimes They really do think with the middle wicket far too often
Also, generally speaking, they have no idea of the art of seduction! Think it starts when you get to bed
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Mostaeddi Muncher will become famous soon enough

Well you can't expect even the 10 year old to be asleep at that time
Men are such tw*ts sometimes They really do think with the middle wicket far too often
Also, generally speaking, they have no idea of the art of seduction! Think it starts when you get to bed
You must be married to his twin....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.