Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I hope it's a better surprise than mine.

Although, I have to say, I did make a very tasty pasta sauce.

Enjoy your wine - have one for me!
Got to go, sorry!

Don't be mean to your OH for too long

Good luck with the party tomorrow & you will def need a drink afterwards
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Got to go, sorry!

Don't be mean to your OH for too long

Good luck with the party tomorrow & you will def need a drink afterwards
Thanks SC.

Hope you have a lovely dinner and don't tell the girls on the diet thread. shhhhh.

I will defo need a drink by tomorrow afternoon...
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Thanks SC.

Hope you have a lovely dinner and don't tell the girls on the diet thread. shhhhh.

What are you drinking???

Debbie
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
What are you drinking???

Debbie
Hiya Debbie,

I'll have a diet coke thanks, what are you drinking?

Have you had a good week?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

*sigh* its friday night - I have a vodka in hand...and Dh just told me they might be laying him off at work:curse: Think I may stick some more vodka in.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
*sigh* its friday night - I have a vodka in hand...and Dh just told me they might be laying him off at work:curse: Think I may stick some more vodka in.
Oh no! Does he know when or is it just a rumour?? Would he get redundancy??

Have a another drink and try not to worry.

Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys thought id pop in for a while and see whos drinking
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:40 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks SC.

I SAW THAT!!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

ill get that and ill make it a double has he been there long
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

just short f two years - his boss says it is DH that is keep company afloat at the moment and because he is due to go in next few months they think they are going to quit whilst they ahead. They laid off the entire staff at teh other factory today - Dh going to see if he can get them to keep going for another couple of months.

I am not actually THAT worried, he is always being headhunted and would have no prob getting something just to tide us over till we go.

Thanks for drink - going down well.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

RIGHT I have done nothing but whinge and moan all day - Im gonna get drunk and dance on the tables....who's going to join me.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

RIGHT I have done nothing but whinge and moan all day - Im gonna get drunk and dance on the tables....who's going to join me.
well after my traumatic day I will join you what are you drinking and what shall we dance to and then who shall we fall on
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Well I say we have a couple of aftershocks, a vodka and redbull and a champagne cocktail to pretend we are sophisticated. Lets dance to some Kylie waaahhhoooo

Now all we need is someone to fall on.....
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well but early for a drink but they do serve good coffee in here!

You here yet SS?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:43 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

TAH DAH!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.