Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:54 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Gonnago
erm.....yeah course it is
!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

There - me and my lil sister
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

FA - I had no idea you were so foxy!!!
I'm not - good photo!

There - me and my lil sister
Ah, you look alike don't you? Looking pretty good yourself.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Yes we are very alike in all sorts of ways - except she is lesbian and I am so not!!! oh and she is only 18 and I really am not *sigh*

Pants I have lost my picture of my bum now and cant find it again. grrrrr
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we are very alike in all sorts of ways - except she is lesbian and I am so not!!! oh and she is only 18 and I really am not *sigh*

Well, you are certainly not a lesbian.

I have 3 questions;
1. Why did you take a photo of your bum
2. How have you lost it.
3. Why would you want to post it on BE????
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well you both look lovely! Are you the one with long blonde hair?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Im the podgy one on the left.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Im the podgy one on the left.
Don't see podgy, just lovely!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Im really upset...I cant believe I have lost my bum
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:50 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Wish i lost my bum.......!!!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:51 pm
sarab40

ah...you are lovely too!!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Wish i lost my bum.......!!!
Never mind, your legs would fall off if you did.

Hayles is lovely isn't she?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:06 pm
sarab40

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Never mind, your legs would fall off if you did.

Hayles is lovely isn't she?
she is!
Quick,blink and i am gone..
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
she is!
Quick,blink and i am gone..
That's lovely sarab

You all look great but how come everyone is blonde? Is it a requirement for emigration?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh pants i missed you sarab.

SC it is because blondes have most fun of course

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.