Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, I feel like I need a drink!

Anyone in?
MEEE!

whats happened for you to need a drink?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
MEEE!

Hello you!

Nothing has happened, would jut be nice!

Had a good day? Any progress with TRA? Did FA's advice work?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:43 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello you!

Nothing has happened, would jut be nice!

Had a good day? Any progress with TRA? Did FA's advice work?
yep!!

got loads done today as well.

you?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I feel like I need a drink!

Anyone in?
MEEE!

Hi Both - have a vodka and coke on me - I need one too but I'm holding off until tomorrow. (After the meds)
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Both - have a vodka and coke on me - I need one too but I'm holding off until tomorrow. (After the meds)
oooh, thank you but i should be buying you a drink.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

yep!!

got loads done today as well.

you?
Fantastic

Tomorrow we'll have champagne to celebrate with FA!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:47 am

Fantastic

good idea, have something else to celebrate as well. just a little victory, but one that has eased my mind
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

good idea, have something else to celebrate as well. just a little victory, but one that has eased my mind
Do tell!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic

Yay!! I have a real life bottle of wine in the fridge waiting for tomorrow.....

Glad it worked SS - men are a pain aren't they. Will you be able to tell us what your celebration will be??

Do tell!
A) The BOY was good at school today, did his numbers, reading and writing so he has PROVED to them he can do it and I'm not lying!

B) OH is driving around this very moment looking for a place to take his passort photo

C) FA's plan worked wonders

D) i took all the concrete skirting off in the lounge and it only took me an hour!

E) done the passport application and found someone to certify it

it's been a good day today for a change

oh, and the best bit.....

i saw that cow from next door fall flat on her arse today! bonus!!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do tell!
Tell, tell...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A) The BOY was good at school today, did his numbers, reading and writing so he has PROVED to them he can do it and I'm not lying!

B) OH is driving around this very moment looking for a place to take his passort photo

D) i took all the concrete skirting off in the lounge and it only took me an hour!
WOW!!!! Excellent day in the Sparky house & especially well done to your sonWhat a star!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right, gotta go!
See you all later

FA - Good luck with the meds tomorrow. You will be just fine though so try not to worry!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

E) done the passport application and found someone to certify it

it's been a good day today for a change

oh, and the best bit.....

i saw that cow from next door fall flat on her arse today! bonus!!!
WOW!! Well done SS. It's all go now. Hope this is the start of a new chapter.:

PMSL. Love the bit about the cow from next door

(Sorry it took me a bit to come back was cooking the tea)
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well just popped back to raise a glass to the cow from next door, thanks for the laugh!
Did you get pics SS?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.