Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
so where is the good side of hell then??
right next to me baby
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:49 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks S40. Sort of fell into it - used to work for the Council supervising maintenance contracts at one point. At other times involved in tenancies - so ideal back ground really. I'm quite good at getting my own way.
youve got to be otherwise the subbies walk all over you.....tell me about it!!

Will you miss all that when you move across the pond?? or are thinking of doing the same over there when you are settled??
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:49 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ghost rider
right next to me baby

Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:50 am
sarab40

ok....I'll have an archers and lemonade...anyone else??
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

ok....I'll have an archers and lemonade...anyone else??
no problem, just waiting for the ice.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

i am fine thank you, thought i would nip in for some fun and frolick's,
LOL, Clippy will be around soon.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

LOL, Clippy will be around soon.
what are you saying,
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

youve got to be otherwise the subbies walk all over you.....tell me about it!!

Will you miss all that when you move across the pond?? or are thinking of doing the same over there when you are settled??
No, won't miss it.

Spent the last 20 years doing up houses and dealing with tenants, never want to do it again. I hope to be a lady of leisure.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

No, won't miss it.

Spent the last 20 years doing up houses and dealing with tenants, never want to do it again. I hope to be a lady of leisure.
a lady of leisure eh, well come and lay here, let me furrow thy brow.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:58 am
sarab40

No FA stay here!!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what are you saying,
I thought you had a soft spot for her - I saw you bonding over nuts last night.

S'ok thanks, I can furrow my own brow. (I think, when I have worked it out.)
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

No FA stay here!!
spoilsport
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

yes she roasted them well
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

well if you have problems with the furrowing, i will send instructions
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:08 am
sarab40

yes she roasted them well
Mmmmmmm..so I read!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.