Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
SC - The viewer stood me and the EA up.:curse:
What is wrong with these people?
I am really starting to dread putting our house on
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
No one to look after me OH at work until 10ish & kids really don't care! My ears are hurting too but I've heard that white wine can be very therapeutic!

Nasty mess to clean up, yuck!
If she had had to do it herself, she may learn to have a bucket by the bed next time!
Yes, I hear white wine can cure anything! If it doesn't work try whisky.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I hear white wine can cure anything! If it doesn't work try whisky.
OK, but if I have a hangover tomorrow it will be your fault!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

What is wrong with these people?
I am really starting to dread putting our house on
I won't lie to you. It's hell at the moment. Hopefuuly things are moving again now, but the market died from Oct-Jan. You may be lucky in your area though???
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK, but if I have a hangover tomorrow it will be your fault!
LOL - you can blame me hun!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys just thought id let ya know if you dont already BBC 2 now £10 poms on so get out of the bar and get switchin over
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:33 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Well I cant understand why I am such a cheap date girls..I have had one glass of wine...ONE I say......and pink elephants are in the room....
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:34 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Bit sad when thats the highl;ight of your sat night..on your own in a virtual bar "talking" with virtual people!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:35 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hey guys just thought id let ya know if you dont already BBC 2 now £10 poms on so get out of the bar and get switchin over
groan.....son wont let me into lounge to watch tv......

Xbox rules...
But thanks Mad city!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Bit sad when thats the highl;ight of your sat night..on your own in a virtual bar "talking" with virtual people!!!
Looks like you talking to self at the mo!

No chance of getting near TV to watch something 'boring' when Cartoon Network rules!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

*smug* I put it on Sky+ as Dd watching Dancing on Ice.

LOL at the pink elephants. I'm the same Had 2 glasses on my Bday and was drunk.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

*smug* I put it on Sky+ as Dd watching Dancing on Ice.

LOL at the pink elephants. I'm the same Had 2 glasses on my Bday and was drunk.
Lightweights!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lightweights!
LOL - come on shock us. How much can you drink?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:55 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL - come on shock us. How much can you drink?
2 glasses of merlot and I am gone
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CarolineW
2 glasses of merlot and I am gone
PMSL - I can't drink red at all - goes straight to my head. I used to be a big drinker, but now hardley drink at all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.