Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I shall wait to see what happens tomorrow.
Anyone in for a chat and a wee drink?

Debbie
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:48 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Anyone in for a chat and a wee drink?

Debbie
there's hoards of bored people from the lounge trying to cause trouble on another thread and failing - it's the 'poo' thread, try them?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by treskillard
there's hoards of bored people from the lounge trying to cause trouble on another thread and failing - it's the 'poo' thread, try them?

will have a look....cheers!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone in for a drink?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:51 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

me
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

And me please - a big bottle of chilled white I think. I don't mind sharing.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:09 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Fly!!

I am so "sad" that I havent waited for my bottle to chill..straight from the rack!!

Hear your day was s**t with that idiot viewer not showing.....
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hi Fly!!

I am so "sad" that I havent waited for my bottle to chill..straight from the rack!!

Hear your day was s**t with that idiot viewer not showing.....
Hi G,

Yes it was a bit sh!t. However, it can only get better. That bottle is waiting for me in the fridge.

How was your day?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:17 am
sarab40

Hi G,

Yes it was a bit sh!t. However, it can only get better. That bottle is waiting for me in the fridge.

How was your day?
Well didnt do too much really..got new quilt as daughter sick all over it and the bed etc last night form too many sherberts at their grandparents 50th anniversary............course Mum has to clean it!! So I didnt get much sleep!!

Had a sleep this afternoon!!! then made tea and went for a run as I felt like a right couch potato....and need to get in shape desperately!! (I have hols to Oz and NZ in March to see my friends and dont want to look like ten ton tess whne I get off the plane!!)
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

me
Hello you two!

3 large glasses dry white coming right up

What happened with the viewer FA?

Had a good week G?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:18 am
sarab40

warm white wine tases just fine really!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:19 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Hello you two!

3 large glasses dry white coming right up

What happened with the viewer FA?

Had a good week G?
hello Harriet hermit!! How are you?? ....oops..I know....you have a cold yes?? Hope that you are being cared for properly!!! X
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL - especially if you drink it quickly.

Sorry to hear about the sick fest. Hope you remind her of it at every opportunity.

SC - The viewer stood me and the EA up.:curse:
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hello Harriet hermit!! How are you?? ....oops..I know....you have a cold yes?? Hope that you are being cared for properly!!! X
No one to look after me OH at work until 10ish & kids really don't care! My ears are hurting too but I've heard that white wine can be very therapeutic!

Nasty mess to clean up, yuck!
If she had had to do it herself, she may learn to have a bucket by the bed next time!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope it doesn't turn into man flu.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.