Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:25 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL.

The hairs on my legs have all fallen out - don't need to shave any more think that's peri whatsit too.
wish mine would...just the hair on my head is!!

The heat i radiate in the nightime is horrendous...is that gearing up for the M word?? (no..its not from being witha ahunky handsome adonis....)
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well folks, am off to take some medication & have an early night! How exciting is that?!
Have fun & don't drink the bar dry!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:35 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well folks, am off to take some medication & have an early night! How exciting is that?!
Have fun & don't drink the bar dry!
nun night...me too..my time at the tv has just started, before the BOY gets back on!!
take care
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
wish mine would...just the hair on my head is!!

The heat i radiate in the nightime is horrendous...is that gearing up for the M word?? (no..its not from being witha ahunky handsome adonis....)
I thought I was having hot sweats last year, but they stopped.

I am looking forward to it really. No more pain or inconveniance. No more contraception.

Night both. sleep tight. xxx
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:33 am
sarab40

Just time for a little wine.......please.....!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Just time for a little wine.......please.....!!
ok what kind are you after.......
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:43 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by brissydeb
ok what kind are you after.......
evening!! A little dry white please....and one for yourself
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

evening!! A little dry white please....and one for yourself
Cheers Sarah!! How was your weekend?

Debbie
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:03 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Cheers Sarah!! How was your weekend?

Debbie
Cheers debbie!!! Fine weekend thanks..and you???

Now its gone wrong......The Boy needs geometry set for the morning for mock Sats....and tesco open at 8am...I'll never do it...get it back in time bfore he gets the bus!!

Bloody kids!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers debbie!!! Fine weekend thanks..and you???

Now its gone wrong......The Boy needs geometry set for the morning for mock Sats....and tesco open at 8am...I'll never do it...get it back in time bfore he gets the bus!!

Bloody kids!!

Hey Sarah....chill...........you can always drop the geometry sets in to there school after............Aussie way of thinking,,,,,,,,,,,

Debbie
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:57 am
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice

anyone still in?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
anyone still in?
BOO!

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:09 am
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice

BOO!

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Boo.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.