Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:26 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
yes two INCREDIBLE women.........!!!!!!
we are, aren't we?

(clink clink)
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:27 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

funky monkey...you like my party frock???!!
you look fabulous darling
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:27 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
funny you should say that

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/161500...8_cilla150.jpg

N , whats yer name n where ya from ..... say hello to the boys n girls

ooh is it blind dates and cocktails as well
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:28 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by penky
ooh is it blind dates and cocktails as well
hello penky , i done you !!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:28 am
Bring it On

funny you should say that

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/161500...8_cilla150.jpg

N , whats yer name n where ya from ..... say hello to the boys n girls

Hello Cilla,

My names Nicky and I'm from Lancashire...

(background clapping)
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:29 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

did, you? cool, off too look , cant go too fast in ma high heels tho ...........
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
Hello Cilla,

My names Nicky and I'm from Lancashire...

(background clapping)
well chuck you look lovely , say hi to the boys ( boy )

(me)
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:30 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

yes.......he did penky

ScOTT.....You look divine!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:31 am
Bring it On

well chuck you look lovely , say hi to the boys ( boy )

(me)
hello boys (boy)
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:31 am
Account Closed

like my dickie ?
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:32 am
Up Around the Bend

I like it

nice dicky .......bow!!
Up Around the Bend

like my dickie ?
I think im psychic tonight
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

like my dickie ?
that wasnt you in the Three Word Story was it....with your Dick (y)??
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by penky
I like it

nice dicky .......bow!!

you mean
Bow.......chickawowow!!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:33 am
Up Around the Bend

yes.......he did penky

ScOTT.....You look divine!!!
whos in your avater ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.