Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:50 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
no idea really depends upon what work say if they ever get their arses round to organising a meeting that is!!

sounds like you are enjoying yourselves

you only want me over there to sort out that tenant for you don't you
God she's a nitemare We have got till wednesday now to get the guy back (tho we are not paying), but she will probably have another excuse.

If thats the case I think we may have to pull out of the sale. The estate agent was honest with us from the off and she was the reason they never put it on the open market..........

You opened up a can of worms there hun I'l stop or I'll be needing alcohol
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:58 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acbh2
God she's a nitemare We have got till wednesday now to get the guy back (tho we are not paying), but she will probably have another excuse.

If thats the case I think we may have to pull out of the sale. The estate agent was honest with us from the off and she was the reason they never put it on the open market..........

You opened up a can of worms there hun I'l stop or I'll be needing alcohol
oh sorry babe

oh sod it have the alcohol and off load why don't you

what is she up to now ? whats her excuse,

i shall get the lads to go and sort her out for you
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:00 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

oh sorry babe

oh sod it have the alcohol and off load why don't you

what is she up to now ? whats her excuse,

i shall get the lads to go and sort her out for you
on the phone to my drunken sis who's upset.

how you filling your days now you've finished studying
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:11 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

on the phone to my drunken sis who's upset.

how you filling your days now you've finished studying
hope you manage to sort out drunken sis

Im filling my days by having mates over one was due to come tomorrow but has cried off as she's too ill!!

other than that reading , am trying to walk a little bit further every day all very boring stuff!!

I still have a portfolio to make up for the degree saying what courses I've done and how I've used them in practice

What are you doing?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:19 pm
Banned

hope you manage to sort out drunken sis

Im filling my days by having mates over one was due to come tomorrow but has cried off as she's too ill!!

other than that reading , am trying to walk a little bit further every day all very boring stuff!!

I still have a portfolio to make up for the degree saying what courses I've done and how I've used them in practice

What are you doing?
I hope so to hun its them nasty bugs yoour country have.

I'm walking more to LOL.

goin to a barbie later I don't miss uni
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:23 pm

I hope so to hun its them nasty bugs yoour country have.

I'm walking more to LOL.

goin to a barbie later I don't miss uni
Can we interest you in a little cdt? or perhaps a touch of mrsa?

are you working?

I shall be so glad when I can have a bonfire of all the uni stuff
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:26 pm
Banned

Can we interest you in a little cdt? or perhaps a touch of mrsa?

are you working?

I shall be so glad when I can have a bonfire of all the uni stuff
I wanted a bonfire of mine but its sat in a box just here........

No job just now, will start looking in jan when both kids are settled in school..

can't wait to have some independence

Sis has gone now phewwww...phone bill will be huge I was phoning a moby

Last edited by acbh2; Sep 21st 2007 at 12:28 pm.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:49 pm

I wanted a bonfire of mine but its sat in a box just here........

No job just now, will start looking in jan when both kids are settled in school..

can't wait to have some independence

Sis has gone now phewwww...phone bill will be huge I was phoning a moby
OMG
OH will kill you when he sees the bill

have you not got skype? or msn much cheaper to use them

Its a shame you can't hAVE A BONFIRE OF IT BUT EVERYONE TELLS ME i SHALL NEED IT!! oops sorry for the cap attack

I hope the kids are enjoying their schools, have you made friends ok?
good luck for January what sort of job you looking for?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:02 pm
Banned

OMG
OH will kill you when he sees the bill

have you not got skype? or msn much cheaper to use them

Its a shame you can't hAVE A BONFIRE OF IT BUT EVERYONE TELLS ME i SHALL NEED IT!! oops sorry for the cap attack

I hope the kids are enjoying their schools, have you made friends ok?
good luck for January what sort of job you looking for?
Have made loads of friends. Its the kids hols next week and we are out every day with someone different, either the beach, coffee or seaworld so things on that front are great

We have skype but my sis doesn't so just have to live with it

Ethan likes school but the local one was a bit lacking in academics as he was being given work that he had done years ago put him up a year but still a bit bad, mainly because he started at 4 and they start at 6 here. He's starting a new school after the hols its private and the academic a tad more advanced so fingers crossed this one will work out for us.

A high paid job which involves no work
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:10 pm

Have made loads of friends. Its the kids hols next week and we are out every day with someone different, either the beach, coffee or seaworld so things on that front are great

We have skype but my sis doesn't so just have to live with it

Ethan likes school but the local one was a bit lacking in academics as he was being given work that he had done years ago put him up a year but still a bit bad, mainly because he started at 4 and they start at 6 here. He's starting a new school after the hols its private and the academic a tad more advanced so fingers crossed this one will work out for us.

A high paid job which involves no work
Glad you have made loads of friends sounds great

make your sis get skype

I think you have done the right thing with Ethan fingers crossed it goes better for him

as for the job ooohb yeah thats my dream job either that or wine taster

I think I had better go to bed now

take care babe
speak soon
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:17 pm
Banned

Good speaking to you hun,

nite sleep tite sweet dreams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 21st 2007, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Am feeling sorry for myself fell down my 'tiled' stairs today bloody well hurt too. Now have one 'buttock' bigger than the other and a swollen ankle.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 6:15 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by curly
Am feeling sorry for myself fell down my 'tiled' stairs today bloody well hurt too. Now have one 'buttock' bigger than the other and a swollen ankle.
HEY CURLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there! Hope nothing got broken!!!

Too many cocktails......?? How is it all going..are you settling nto your new life?
Big hug to make you feel better
GXXXXX
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:50 pm

Oh babe I am soo sorry to hear this it sounds very painful

the one buttock bigger than the other however sounds embarrassing put frozen peas in your knickers

Hope you feel better soon
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:10 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

hellooooooooooooooo

that sounds sore!!

hope you are good and everythings going well xxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.