Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
no..didnt even get there on friday
Oh God, of course you didn't, sorry!

Need another water hon?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh God, of course you didn't, sorry!

Need another water hon?
Anyone up for a wee drink?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Anyone up for a wee drink?
You still around Deb?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

You still around Deb?
Hiya SC!

I'll have a large Southern Comfort please.

I might take a while posting back to you as my computer has decided to go slow tonight... Atmospheric conditions I think.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

You still around Deb?

Yeah still here SC, just got an email from the OH cousin to let us know that she has been in conact with centrelink in brisbane to lodge our bond, thank gawd!!! Now feel a bit more relaxed......she has had the paperwork since December.....bond has to be lodged by the 31st of January or if not our visa would be declined. OMG how many grey hairs have i got in the past few weeks..........

Debbie
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah still here SC, just got an email from the OH cousin to let us know that she has been in conact with centrelink in brisbane to lodge our bond, thank gawd!!! Now feel a bit more relaxed......she has had the paperwork since December.....bond has to be lodged by the 31st of January or if not our visa would be declined. OMG how many grey hairs have i got in the past few weeks..........

Debbie
Having a wee glass of champers to celebrate! I am a very laid back, my friends tell me i'm so laid back i should be horizontal but when someone else is in control of your visa...........whole different story.........

Debbie
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:06 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Having a wee glass of champers to celebrate! I am a very laid back, my friends tell me i'm so laid back i should be horizontal but when someone else is in control of your visa...........whole different story.........

Debbie
Congratulations!

I hate relying on other people as you don't want to nag but you don't want to miss the boat either!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Debbie
Congrats Debbie. Hopefully things will go smoothly from now on.

Enjoy your champers.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
Congratulations!

I hate relying on other people as you don't want to nag but you don't want to miss the boat either!

Hi Asher

You got it in one!!! At the end of our visa journey and 3 things to complete........meds, police checks and the AoS. The meds and police checks we are in control of the AoS is all up to the OH cousin......at last she has done it!! Champers gone to me head........
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:26 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Asher

You got it in one!!! At the end of our visa journey and 3 things to complete........meds, police checks and the AoS. The meds and police checks we are in control of the AoS is all up to the OH cousin......at last she has done it!! Champers gone to me head........
so visa is getting very close now woohoo celebrate

thank goodness she did it in time I bet you were panicking!

well now you better get the packing and sorting organised!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

so visa is getting very close now woohoo celebrate

thank goodness she did it in time I bet you were panicking!

well now you better get the packing and sorting organised!
Hi Asher

Just in the nick of time...after her interview at centrelink it takes a week to process so will just go thru b4 the 31st of Jan...
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Congrats Debbie. Hopefully things will go smoothly from now on.

Enjoy your champers.
Thanks Flyaway

Gonna struggle to get up for work 2moro
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:51 am

Hi Asher

Just in the nick of time...after her interview at centrelink it takes a week to process so will just go thru b4 the 31st of Jan...
OMG

she laft it to the last minute didn't she!

was she hoping to give you a brown knicker moment

I think you need another bottle of champagne!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG

she laft it to the last minute didn't she!

was she hoping to give you a brown knicker moment

I think you need another bottle of champagne!!
OK will crack open the next one...........
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:57 am

OK will crack open the next one...........
you didnt need much persuading did you

so what have you got left to do?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.