Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

PMSL - you saying I have a smelly minjita?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
PMSL - you saying I have a smelly minjita?
Well, you may think that's what I meant, but I couldn't possibly comment.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:33 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I can smell sex a mile away. EWWWWW I didn't mean that way.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:38 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

just on a different note...can i have a mineral water please??
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Sorry hun, didn't we offer you a drink. Here we go

Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
NO! You need alcohol my girl even if it's only the cyber variety!

So Hayles, have you been satisfied today?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
NO! You need alcohol my girl even if it's only the cyber variety!

So Hayles, have you been satisfied today?
Straight back to sex then.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

oh yes always get my Sunday Breakfast
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Never, heard it called that before
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Full Irish
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Full Irish
Is that the one with the chipolata or the black pudding?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

But It's only Saturday!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Full Irish
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Is that the one with the chipolata or the black pudding?
Full Irish? Def Black pudding & not a chipolata in sight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.