Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:52 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening Sally C.

Can I have a Chablis instead?

(OH, I can see my life getting complicated in Oz - I'm not keen on Chardonny)

Have you had a good day? Did you get dressed at all???
bet she was a banana in pyjama all day!!............
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Evening Sally C

Can I have a Chablis instead?

(OH, I can see my life getting complicated in Oz - I'm not keen on Chardonny)

Have you had a good day? Did you get dressed at all???
Aarrgh!:curse:Computer keeps freezing this evening!

You've got a cheek, weren't you sitting around in your pj's all day last Sunday?

How was the party? Resisted the cake so far?

Got to go & eat now. Will be back soon! There's Chablis in the fridge, help yourself whilst I'm gone!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Evening peoples.

FA - how did the party go? Bet your on teh well deserved vino now!!!

Sorry I left the slumber party so abruptly - Dh was objecting to my attire
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all,

Party wasn't too bad. Went very smoothly apart from one parent not turning up at the bowling alley to collect her child. So we had to sit there for half an hour after the party waiting for her mother. Who when she turned up, said she couldn't get motivated to get out of the house.

Now that whinge is off my chest, I feel better.

Thanks for the Chablis SC. MMM my favourite. (Yum smiley) Notice you didn't say if you got dressed or not.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:09 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Evening all,

Party wasn't too bad. Went very smoothly apart from one parent not turning up at the bowling alley to collect her child. So we had to sit there for half an hour after the party waiting for her mother. Who when she turned up, said she couldn't get motivated to get out of the house.

Now that whinge is off my chest, I feel better.

Thanks for the Chablis SC. MMM my favourite. (Yum smiley) Notice you didn't say if you got dressed or not.
Hi FA!
No need for her to now as its nearly bedtime!

Can you believe that mum at the party today..For gods sake!!
Ooooooooooo..any cake left?? I'll have some...........

Bloody cat today...let him out...8 this morning..chucking it with rain all day..kept calling him....

only this minute has he appeared..........absolutely soaked through...like a skinny rat.....! At least hes found his way back ..AGAIN!!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hi FA!
No need for her to now as its nearly bedtime!

Can you believe that mum at the party today..For gods sake!!
Ooooooooooo..any cake left?? I'll have some...........

Bloody cat today...let him out...8 this morning..chucking it with rain all day..kept calling him....

only this minute has he appeared..........absolutely soaked through...like a skinny rat.....! At least hes found his way back ..AGAIN!!
I know - talk about a liberty.

Plenty of cake left - M&S chocolate I'll have you know! I only had one slice - but no lunch, (too busy with party) so not too bad. I'll put the cake on the side for you.

Naughty Alfie! At least he is coming back now - I bet you had just got to the worried stage. here's a picture for him to show how you feel;
Attached Thumbnails the whinging pom , bars open-catsarse_logo_transparant.gif  
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Gonnago- what were you wearing that he objected to?

FA - Yes I did get dressed actually (but not 'til after lunch!)
Glad the party went well but can't believe that mother

Sarab - You drinking again tonight...it will become a habit
And no cake for you...it's not on the diet sheet!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Gonnago- what were you wearing that he objected to?

FA - Yes I did get dressed actually (but not 'til after lunch!)
Glad the party went well but can't believe that mother

Sarab - You drinking again tonight...it will become a habit
And no cake for you...it's not on the diet sheet!
LOL, maybe she wasn't wearing anything.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL, maybe she wasn't wearing anything.
Think he probably wouldn't be objecting to that!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think he probably wouldn't be objecting to that!
That's why he dragged her away.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's why he dragged her away.
Lucky girl, being dragged off & ravished Oh, hang on a minute, she said it was her husband didn't she?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I had my PJs on for our PJ party on the avatar thread....he objected to be being clothed at all.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I had my PJs on for our PJ party on the avatar thread....he objected to be being clothed at all.
You were right FA!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I knew there was sex involved somewhere.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You were right FA!
I can smell sex a mile away. EWWWWW I didn't mean that way.
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.