Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
no its horrible stuff oh has it for breakfast fried!
My first job was in a food factory and they used to have a vat of blood to make the black pudding with all herbs and spices mixed in...

It absolutely stank vile in there (Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!) Gross.....

L xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

no its horrible stuff oh has it for breakfast fried!
A good way to hide the evidence!

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
ROFPMSL!!

All you need to do is explain that you make cakes in bed and were beating some eggs with an electric whisk!!
I don't think they will fall for that one!

sons would want to eat the cakes
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
My first job was in a food factory and they used to have a vat of blood to make the black pudding with all herbs and spices mixed in...

L xx
EWWWWW!!

I worked at Memory Lane cakes when I was a student. You CAN get sick of cake! Amazing, but true!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:19 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

L xx
my thoughts entirely!!

I tried it once but it was evil!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't think they will fall for that one!

sons would want to eat the cakes
EWW - that could be nasty!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

my thoughts entirely!!

I tried it once but it was evil!
I won't even try thanks

EWWWWW!!

I worked at Memory Lane cakes when I was a student. You CAN get sick of cake! Amazing, but true!
I worked at a wild life park

got sick of flakes for 99ers
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:21 am

EWW - that could be nasty!
umm just don't go there
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EWWWWW!!

I used to work for Peter's!!! In the microbiology lab and we used to test Memory Lane Cakes!!!! Death by chocolate, etc.....

They were both owned by Grand Metropolitan foods at the time.

L x
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I worked at a wild life park

got sick of flakes for 99ers
Have you eaten them since?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:23 am

Have you eaten them since?
no!

not that keen on strawberries either after strawberry picking

how about you and cakes?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I used to work for Peter's!!! In the microbiology lab and we used to test Memory Lane Cakes!!!! Death by chocolate, etc.....

They were both owned by Grand Metropolitan foods at the time.

L x
I worked there in 87/88 - ordering the ingredients etc. thank God I didn't have a job on the factory floor. Plum jobs were available - like the sugar shaker, (stood all day on a ladder shaking an equal mixture of sugar and spit over cakes) Wonder if you tested any of the cakes that were accidentally trodden on and put back on the conveyor!!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:26 am

I worked there in 87/88 - ordering the ingredients etc. thank God I didn't have a job on the factory floor. Plum jobs were available - like the sugar shaker, (stood all day on a ladder shaking an equal mixture of sugar and spit over cakes) Wonder if you tested any of the cakes that were accidentally trodden on and put back on the conveyor!!!
omg

thats it no more bought cakes
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no!

not that keen on strawberries either after strawberry picking

how about you and cakes?
I'm still not keen 20 years later. I like fruit buns, but won't touch factory cake. To stop theft they gave cake out at every tea break and there was a staff shop selling cake at cost. At the time they made a lot of the stuff for M&S and to get that cheap was heaven - for about 3 months anyway............... Put on 2 stone in that job!

Know what you mean about strawberries - you can have too many!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.