Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:21 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

morning gang...sorry left you early last night...major headache last nite, so crashed at 8.30.....he he ...but all really charged and happy to go this morning!

Ems x
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:44 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiling4
morning gang...sorry left you early last night...major headache last nite, so crashed at 8.30.....he he ...but all really charged and happy to go this morning!

Ems x
you alkie!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 2:40 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
you alkie!!
lol....wish it was hun.....think it was a stress one and relief all over....failing that the half glass of cava I had made me a lightweight! x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: the whinging pom , bars open

this is my first time in your bar.......very nice it is to.....could I have a large bacrdi and diet coke had a very stressful afternoon as well as being in bed with flu. I am sick of the taste of snot and would like a drink!!

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:20 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
this is my first time in your bar.......very nice it is to.....could I have a large bacrdi and diet coke had a very stressful afternoon as well as being in bed with flu. I am sick of the taste of snot and would like a drink!!

A x

hi , welcome . you in bed now ? ewwwwwwwwwwww
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Yup I sure am I have been here for 2 days I have had a nice shower tho! I do have a lemsip so go with me bacardi. As well as taking calls from my EA about house sale. Now I am 4k lighter of the sale price wondering if I could have my drink for free.

Someone tell me a joke make me laugh

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:23 am
Account Closed

Yup I sure am I have been here for 2 days I have had a nice shower tho! I do have a lemsip so go with me bacardi. As well as taking calls from my EA about house sale. Now I am 4k lighter of the sale price wondering if I could have my drink for free.

A x
one of my favs .

A man who just died is delivered to the mortuary wearing an expensive,
expertly tailored black suit. The mortician asks the deceased's wife
how she would like the body dressed. He points out that the man does
look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband
looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit.
She gives the mortician a blank check and says, "I don't care what
it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing."

The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight,
she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with
a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly.

She says to the mortician, "Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.
You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?"
To her astonishment, the mortician presents her with the blank check.

"There's no charge," he says.

"No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that
exquisite blue suit!" she says.

"Honestly, ma'am," the mortician says, "it cost nothing.
You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size
was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was
wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded
him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said
it made no difference as long as he looked nice.

"So I just switched the heads."
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:24 am
Account Closed

A x
drink is on the house for you ,

ice ?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Funny !! and sick at the same time I like your taste. I would like i cube of ice only as it waters the alcohol down. I cant stop sneezing either and I may do myself an injury !

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:30 am
Account Closed

Funny !! and sick at the same time I like your taste. I would like i cube of ice only as it waters the alcohol down. I cant stop sneezing either and I may do myself an injury !

A x
been to quaks ?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: the whinging pom , bars open

nerrrrr no point only a cold really glad I had me meds last week or may have blew bogeys on the doc!! Im going back to work tomorrow even though Im not right got to many appointments to see and my managers havin a fit. Could do with some more bedrest. I think its this process is knocking my immune system.

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:35 am
Account Closed

nerrrrr no point only a cold really glad I had me meds last week or may have blew bogeys on the doc!! Im going back to work tomorrow even though Im not right got to many appointments to see and my managers havin a fit. Could do with some more bedrest. I think its this process is knocking my immune system.

A x

where you heading for ?

s.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Perth we love it been twice and fell in love what about you ?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:40 am
Account Closed

Perth we love it been twice and fell in love what about you ?
dunno yet , but hope to be there by May

Perth is a top pick along with GC , just have to wait n see .

just marketing the house this week , not got visa's yet tho .... waiting as you do
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
dunno yet , but hope to be there by May

Perth is a top pick along with GC , just have to wait n see .

just marketing the house this week , not got visa's yet tho .... waiting as you do
never been to Oz , where is it ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.