Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:43 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
i think i will get rid of the food

as long as its cut crystal
still work in progress

can do you cut crystal, or that nice coloured line stuff (if ya know what I mean) had some of them but kids got em
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:00 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

has everyone gone to bed or has something good started on the telly...?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:11 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
sorry oh on skype from Oz
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:12 am
Bring it On

Originally Posted by asher
sorry oh on skype from Oz
felt a bit billyeena no matea...

glad your back. how is oz? still there?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Yep im still here, my puta is playing games with me its taking forever ill have to get my neice to get rid of my cookies, are you not going to lancs meet up tommorrow?? my sister was going to have the kids but they are not up for moving to oz so we thought it best to bring them to meet other kids hope it works well if your still there ill get the drinks in
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

felt a bit billyeena no matea...

glad your back. how is oz? still there?
g'day sheilas,

what you all havin?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:19 am
Bring it On

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Yep im still here, my puta is playing games with me its taking forever ill have to get my neice to get rid of my cookies, are you not going to lancs meet up tommorrow?? my sister was going to have the kids but they are not up for moving to oz so we thought it best to bring them to meet other kids hope it works well if your still there ill get the drinks in
didn't know there was a meet tomorrow (on a hen party, maxi dress, long story) so going to preston but would love to go to the next one.

sorry your kids aren;t that enthusiastic. How old are they?

Another drink would be gr8 thanks x
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:20 am
Bring it On

Originally Posted by camacazi
g'day sheilas,

what you all havin?
hello!!!

still on the pink stuff. You want a goldfish bowl or a bucket???
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

didn't know there was a meet tomorrow (on a hen party, maxi dress, long story) so going to preston but would love to go to the next one.

sorry your kids aren;t that enthusiastic. How old are they?

Another drink would be gr8 thanks x
how about a tequila sunrise
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:23 am
Bring it On

how about a tequila sunrise
oh nice. some grenadine at back of cupboard methinks...
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

hello!!!

still on the pink stuff. You want a goldfish bowl or a bucket???
i'll have a goldfish bowl with them big straws please
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:25 am
Bring it On

i'll have a goldfish bowl with them big straws please
umbrella?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

umbrella?
go on then

back in a mo, just gonna see if i'm a big euro winner
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:29 am
Bring it On

go on then

back in a mo, just gonna see if i'm a big euro winner
I'm saving the surprize till tomorrow...

have had another great idea ladies.. (as well as my 3 litre glasses)

maybe we could put straws in the inside of those 3 litre wine boxes?? Still be room for an olive and an umbrella.

Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm saving the surprize till tomorrow...

have had another great idea ladies.. (as well as my 3 litre glasses)

maybe we could put straws in the inside of those 3 litre wine boxes?? Still be room for an olive and an umbrella.

oh, i like that

no win, a well poor for another while, make sure it's cheap wine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.