Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:24 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
I know sweetie and I do appreciate you all am just a little drunk thats all
how come your drunk so early?? you been out on the town celebrating??
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:24 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

and was it fun?
Was good, nice to meet folk goin thru the same things

Last edited by penky; Sep 15th 2007 at 7:30 am.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:25 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

night guys ,leave you to it
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:26 am
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Goodnight
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:27 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

TTFN
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:28 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
how come your drunk so early?? you been out on the town celebrating??
no just had a meal and some wine with my kids
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:30 am
Up Around the Bend

no just had a meal and some wine with my kids
aw that sounds nice, bet they re proud of you
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

i know , its a bind at times
well just as long as you take care of the BEAR necessities all will fall into place
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mad city fan
well just as long as you take care of the BEAR necessities all will fall into place

it don't bear thinking about
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

it don't bear thinking about
WELL BEFORE YOU GO THE LAST BEARS ON ME
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mad city fan
WELL BEFORE YOU GO THE LAST BEARS ON ME
i'll panda to your charms n take you up on that
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:39 am
Account Closed

night
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

i'll panda to your charms n take you up on that
now that I can bear enough about the bears just get the beers tour round I think
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by penky
aw that sounds nice, bet they re proud of you
no they dont really care

they are lovely but typical self absorbed young men
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:48 am
Up Around the Bend

no they dont really care

they are lovely but typical self absorbed young men
well, im proud of you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.