Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 1:58 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Larissa
Feeling stressed, am just a soft girlie after all can I still play wind up Loose though, pleeeeaaassseee?

Course you can sweets!!!

Why stressed, the whole house thing getting to you a bit.

Forget about it for a while and have a right good pop at me. It'll make you feel better.

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 2:35 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Simone, how'd the presentation etc go? Are you all done now?

Come on 'cr*p' gang, let's keep the thread alive! How big do you reckon it will get?????
Is my post at the top of the page (62) invisble?
It went fine, nothing special, not to difficult questions!

I still haven't found out about if my reports passed, but I'm preparing for my end talk thingy on Friday anyway.
I'll only have that talk if my grades for the dissertation reports passed, but I am counting on that.

My examintor(?) person is in a meeting till 5 (4 for youse ) and the other one I don't know where he is! Grrrrr, they're supposed to tell me today!

Oh, and two other classmates passed with 2 6's. They weren't to happy, were expecting at least 7's
Tbh, I wouldn't be happy either, want at least a 7 too!
Oh well, they did pass!!! :lecture:

Now, tonight is going to be a great night, NOT!!!
First have to go say my condoleances to Pascal's uncle and cousins, cos their mum died(Pascal's aunty). ' Luckily' don't know them nearly at all, neither does Pascal, so that won't be to bad(though, it'll still be bad enough, grrrr).
Then, I get to see Holland lose at the SOCCER (most probably). It's actually going to be quite exciting, cos we have to win, and Germany has to lose against Tjechie(yes, I can't be bothered with the english spelling )

So............
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 2:44 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Simone
Is my post at the top of the page (62) invisble?
It went fine, nothing special, not to difficult questions!

I still haven't found out about if my reports passed, but I'm preparing for my end talk thingy on Friday anyway.
I'll only have that talk if my grades for the dissertation reports passed, but I am counting on that.

My examintor(?) person is in a meeting till 5 (4 for youse ) and the other one I don't know where he is! Grrrrr, they're supposed to tell me today!

Oh, and two other classmates passed with 2 6's. They weren't to happy, were expecting at least 7's
Tbh, I wouldn't be happy either, want at least a 7 too!
Oh well, they did pass!!! :lecture:

Now, tonight is going to be a great night, NOT!!!
First have to go say my condoleances to Pascal's uncle and cousins, cos their mum died(Pascal's aunty). ' Luckily' don't know them nearly at all, neither does Pascal, so that won't be to bad(though, it'll still be bad enough, grrrr).
Then, I get to see Holland lose at the SOCCER (most probably). It's actually going to be quite exciting, cos we have to win, and Germany has to lose against Tjechie(yes, I can't be bothered with the english spelling )

So............

So how did your presentation go??

Let us know your mark as soon as you find out. Good Luck!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 2:46 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

No, you're right Simone, you did post it. I just thought you had something else coming up this arve, but I see now that it's the presentation on Friday. And it's Examiner, if that helps.

Is there more soccer on tonight then? Hurrah! I can go to the supermarket in peace!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 2:51 am
Re mem mem member

No, you're right Simone, you did post it. I just thought you had something else coming up this arve, but I see now that it's the presentation on Friday. And it's Examiner, if that helps.

Is there more soccer on tonight then? Hurrah! I can go to the supermarket in peace!

Wait till tomorrow for your shopping if you can. Its the England game then, and outside it'll be like that scene from 28 Days Later.

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 2:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yep!

Yeah, I have so many things, I can imagine you're confused, especially with all the wierd half Dutch half English terms I use
Thanks, examiner it is! (examinator in dutch...)

Loose:
The mark we'll know Friday. Only hear today (going to find the guy in a sec ) if I've passed the reports or not.... So it could then be a 5.5 or a 9.......... fingers crossed for the last (yeah right!)

toodeloo then, Bundy enjoy the shopping, Loose enjoy the music (what are your favourite bands???), Larissa, hope you get some more sleep and rest soon

And where's Mairi, Anya, MMW???????????
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 2:53 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Wait till tomorrow for your shopping if you can. Its the England game then, and outside it'll be like that scene from 28 Days Later.

Even better! That's what it was like the other night - I actually thought of that film as I was walking about. The only sign of life was the odd cheer coming from the houses I walked past...
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys managed to get a big pack of choccy cookies, just having 5 minutes before I do my mad house cleaning thingy... have a viewer at 6.15pm.
Sorry to hear about your kitty kat Bundy, it's amazing how close to them you can grow. Hope you are feeling better.
Thanks Loose for the "pop" thingy, must have a go later
Hope you do really well with your dissertation Simone...
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Larissa
Thanks guys managed to get a big pack of choccy cookies, just having 5 minutes before I do my mad house cleaning thingy... have a viewer at 6.15pm.
Sorry to hear about your kitty kat Bundy, it's amazing how close to them you can grow. Hope you are feeling better.
Thanks Loose for the "pop" thingy, must have a go later
Hope you do really well with your dissertation Simone...

Oooo, good luck with the viewer Larissa. Quick, get the bread baking and the coffee beans roasting and all that stuff.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:19 am
She's a bird, you know

Ouch, head hurts. I've had to do some real live work today and the effort has been too much. It's the beginning of the end: from now on, I'm on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until 14 August. I'm not looking forward to it.

Cheer me up, someone. Pleeeaaaassseeee
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:23 am
Re mem mem member

Oooo, good luck with the viewer Larissa. Quick, get the bread baking and the coffee beans roasting and all that stuff.

My neighbour called round to see my house unannounced, cos they wanted to buy it and rent it out. Unfortunatley I hadn't tidied from the night before. I'd had a card night and the house was full of empty cans, bottles, pizza boxes, cd cases and the odd card. (must have dropped out of my sleeve)!! I was showing them round in an old pair of shorts and had top bed head having just woken up.

And they bought it!!! The loonies.

Probably just to get rid of me though.

Good luck Larissa, I'd go with bundys method not mine!!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:24 am
She's a bird, you know

My neighbour called round to see my house unannounced, cos they wanted to buy it and rent it out. Unfortunatley I hadn't tidied from the night before. I'd had a card night and the house was full of empty cans, bottles, pizza boxes, cd cases and the odd card. (must have dropped out of my sleeve)!! I was showing them round in an old pair of shorts and had top bed head having just woken up.

LOL! What an interesting mental picture Loose. I think you could class that as jammy
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:28 am
Re mem mem member

Ouch, head hurts. I've had to do some real live work today and the effort has been too much. It's the beginning of the end: from now on, I'm on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until 14 August. I'm not looking forward to it.

Cheer me up, someone. Pleeeaaaassseeee

Want me to put a smile on your face???

We're talking anaconda again.............
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: Talk about Jammy!
Funny, I have lost the will to clean and tidy... better get on <groan> they could be the ones
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:30 am
She's a bird, you know

Want me to put a smile on your face???

We're talking anaconda again.............
LOL! Very good Loose, very good. It's working already.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.