Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Reedy
Mine was 130/75 (perfect as I am 33!) on day of meds and has been 130 / 70 for the past 3 GP readings that she has written on her report! It has been fine since I started taking Metformin for the diabetes......
Congratulations to all you "junies" that have received your "acks" the last few days. Glad the wait is over for you - now the wait for the big one!! - ours lodged 15 june. Hoping to hear something soon, wondering wether to book meds or not!??! OH daughter lives with his ex and she will not consent to her having med even though she isnt migrating with us!! Looks like even when we do eventually get acknowledgement we will still have hurdles to get over.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

adamsml is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi All,

I am the keeper of the visa application spreadsheet so if you PM / email me your details (criteria as below), I will add you to the list

Good luck everyone.

Expats Username:
Headed for:
Date application sent:
Visa Type (specify if MODL/STNI/SIR):
Used an agent Y/N:
Meds front loaded/booked/done (date):
PCCs front loaded/sent for (date):

Karen xx
Hi Karen
Can you add me to the spreadsheet please
User name: adamsml
Type of Visa - skilled independant
Trade: OH - plasterer
Date of visa logdged - 22nd June
Date of e-mail acknowledgement - 13th July
Heading for: Adelaide
no meds done yet and we are using an agent

Let me know if you need any other info
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by adamsml
Hi Karen
Can you add me to the spreadsheet please
User name: adamsml
Type of Visa - skilled independant
Trade: OH - plasterer
Date of visa logdged - 22nd June
Date of e-mail acknowledgement - 13th July
Heading for: Adelaide
no meds done yet and we are using an agent

Let me know if you need any other info
if your details dont appear, send karen a PM as sometimes she doesnt get a chance to read all requests put on the forum.

Ade
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

At last everyone, WEve got an acknowlegement!!! So happy and relieved that the app is all ok and hasnt been rejected! It has been 12 wks exactly since we lodged app (12/06/07). It does not state in the email how long we have to wait for a co. Nevermind, used to long waits now! Just need to get a new house sale this week and I would be very happy! Good luck to the rest still waiting. Carley
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bournes
At last everyone, WEve got an acknowlegement!!! So happy and relieved that the app is all ok and hasnt been rejected! It has been 12 wks exactly since we lodged app (12/06/07). It does not state in the email how long we have to wait for a co. Nevermind, used to long waits now! Just need to get a new house sale this week and I would be very happy! Good luck to the rest still waiting. Carley
so really pleased for you but from a selfish point of view as well coz we are just behind you with almost same details so we should be hearing soon too! Good luck in getting your co soon.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Good news, congrats!!!! Very jealous though, our application was received on the 13th june so hopefully we'll be hearing soon too
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Good news, congrats!!!! Very jealous though, our application was received on the 13th june so hopefully we'll be hearing soon too
Congratulations to all of you that have recieved your acks I expect we won't hear for a few more weeks as even though ours was sent end of June it wasn't received until 2nd July but its good to see us Junies on the move at last.

Helen
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Congratulations!What a good feeling to be getting somewhere albeit very slowly!!It really lifts your spirits to see more of the June lot getting further along the visa track!Ours was lodged 28th June so i guess weve a few more weeks wait at leastGood luck with the house sale too.

Last edited by woodys; Sep 3rd 2007 at 3:10 pm.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

congratulations!! hope your not waiting too long for CO. been watching out for your name to appear, were 15th June - fingers crossed now! watching out for Babsw and reedy too!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:02 am
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough

Really excited got our acknowledgement , our application arrived on 12th June.It feels like things are finally happening
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hammonds
Really excited got our acknowledgement , our application arrived on 12th June.It feels like things are finally happening

congrats, one more for the June list of ackn.!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

many congratulations to all who have recieved your acknowledgments. Our application was recieved on the 12/6/07 so we are hoping to hear any day now. Can I just ask all of those who have already recieved acknowledgments, do you also get something in writing aswell or is it just an e.mail? just thinking my e.mail could be down when they decide to send mine!!! This wait is driving me insane!!!
:curse:
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dusta
many congratulations to all who have recieved your acknowledgments. Our application was recieved on the 12/6/07 so we are hoping to hear any day now. Can I just ask all of those who have already recieved acknowledgments, do you also get something in writing aswell or is it just an e.mail? just thinking my e.mail could be down when they decide to send mine!!! This wait is driving me insane!!!
:curse:
Hi we are using an agent and they forwarded a letter from the dept of immigration as well with the file reference number etc on it so dont worry!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to all those received acks! Our application arrived 19th (sent 11th) and so hoping to hear soon.. I tried to send the PCC by email and had a message back saying to resend when I got the ack / file no - was worth a try though!

I haven't been able to find our driving licences have a sinking suspicion I threw them out when I cleaned / decluttered to sell!

Anyway have to say that I went on the DVLA website and am VERY IMPRESSED!!! Ordered new licences on-line and don't even have to send photos as they can get them off passport applications... Should receive them in 10 days - not that I am going to need them for a good few months.

Starting to feel that I was slightly disillusioned thinking that I may get there before Xmas! Xmas 08 - maybe

My medicals are being sent away on Thursday (yippee). The report I had to get from my GP cost £60 and was one page of A4 with test results on (I definitely should have become a Dr!) and the Dr's signature. Never mind ,hopefully it is all done now and we will just have to wait some more.......

I have recently discovered that patience is not one of my virtues.....
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggles7374
Hi Trish

I am at exactly the same stage as you.

If all else fails you could just ring the nearest ones to you and ask!!

Do you think the emedical together with the online application will speed things up?

I do not see how it can't (assuming no snags)

Andy

ps failing that there is always good old Easyjet / ryanair - you could come to Scotland

I took this quote off one of the e-application threads... Perhaps one of the Agents can help answer this question - and put us out of our misery!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.