Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Congrats on the acknowledgements!

I like good news - keep posting.

Laura
Old Sep 6th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Guess what- got the acknowledgement!!!!! You wouldn't believe it but i deliberately didn't check my emails yesterday coz I decided i was getting obsessed with it all- went on just now and there's the email from agent with letter from DIAC.
Congrats as well to Ozplumb and Kerikerr too and hang in there Laura coz you must be close now!!! Babs
Old Sep 6th 2007, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw

Guess what- got the acknowledgement!!!!! You wouldn't believe it but i deliberately didn't check my emails yesterday coz I decided i was getting obsessed with it all- went on just now and there's the email from agent with letter from DIAC.
Congrats as well to Ozplumb and Kerikerr too and hang in there Laura coz you must be close now!!! Babs
Yeah Babs way to go!!!!!

I like you have been waiting for one of us to have positive news - keep your fingers x'd for me!!!

Lau xx
Old Sep 6th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Reedy
Yeah Babs way to go!!!!!

I like you have been waiting for one of us to have positive news - keep your fingers x'd for me!!!

Lau xx
will do, can't be long tho coz we are pretty much on same time frame. hang in there, girl!! monday will be your turn unless you hear later today?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Congratulats all who heard yesterday things are really moving for us junies now!!! You've got to be next Laura we are all looking out for you!!! Bring on thoses co's!!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

congratulations babsw!! was hopin we would hear something this week but not to be! ours was lodged week after you so hoping to hear something sooooon!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:01 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Huge congrats to all Junies who have had their acknowledgements.

I've been really good lately trying to put it all out of my mind but tomorrow it is 12 weeks from when DIAC received our application and now feel quite sick worrying about getting a rejection!!

We've not received the pre-ack even though we defo put email address on the form (I even checked the copy I made of the application!!) Anyone else not received pre-ack but got full ack and file ref ok???

Panick!!!!!!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

ozplumb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie

I've been really good lately trying to put it all out of my mind but tomorrow it is 12 weeks from when DIAC received our application and now feel quite sick worrying about getting a rejection!!

We've not received the pre-ack even though we defo put email address on the form (I even checked the copy I made of the application!!) Anyone else not received pre-ack but got full ack and file ref ok???

Panick!!!!!!
Dont panic, our ack was 12 weeks to the day too.....fingers crossed
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Panick!!!!!!
Don't panic

We had our pennys taken from us on the same day as yourselves, must say we did get a pre-ack, but nothing else since, we just keep checking our e-mails every morning, but nothing. I'm sure it comes to those who wait!!!
Good luck.
well done to the rest of the junies, not jealous - much
Old Sep 9th 2007, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Panick!!!!!!
[No Need to Panick !!!!!
My visa application was signed for 12/6/7 and i got ackn on tuesday there. so it stands to reason that you should get yours this week
Good luck anyway to you and everybody else thats waiting
the dooners
Old Sep 9th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

I wanted to check on the June spreadsheet to see how all the fellow Junies are getting on with any progress. I can't seem to find the link anywhere?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Josie1100
I wanted to check on the June spreadsheet to see how all the fellow Junies are getting on with any progress. I can't seem to find the link anywhere?
HI

if you go back to page 19 on this thread 21st Aug you will find the link on the Colebacks quote.

Helen
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by boothy6
HI

if you go back to page 19 on this thread 21st Aug you will find the link on the Colebacks quote.

Helen
Thank you

Love Tammy x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Panick!!!!!!
we never got any pre-ack.either, just saw the money had been taken out on my credit card statement.Try not to worry, there seems to be people still waiting in the April and May applicants while some July appl. have got ack. DIAC obviously has some system for processing but surely if anything was wrong you would have heard long before now. I would think no news was good news from that point of view and your case has maybe gone to someone on holiday or off sick or something like that.There was a posting that someone also skipped the co stage and just got their visa. fingers crossed for you!!!! babs.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

will do, can't be long tho coz we are pretty much on same time frame. hang in there, girl!! monday will be your turn unless you hear later today?
No good news from me today!!!

My laptop was broken on the weekend and I felt like I had lost a limb!!!!!

Will update you all as soon as I hear anything.

Laura

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.