Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Afternoon all.

I'm looking forward to going to see my EA later I'm gunna tell one of them to sling his hook as they haven't sent anyone over for ages. Then going to another to haggle a good rate. the 2 I have are doing it for 0.9% as multi so they will have to match that. Also going to knock £5k off the price see if that helps a little.

IC hope all goes well with new agent.

OOh news is on so gunna find out what the gov have planned for the housing market.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickywes
I wish I was in the buying market and not the selling one though
Cash is king, no doubt about that at the present time. Sooner or later prices will come down and people will be prepared to buy. Banks are running scared at the prospect of lending on overvalued properties.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

hey IC how did it go with the new EA?

I'm making up a poster of my house details and we are going to put it in OH shop window and try and see if we get any joy from that. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner the shop is on a busy road opp a train stn DOH! Think I might get some t-shirts made up too with photos of the house and make everyone who works in the shop wear them

Do you think I can use the photos that the estate agent took?

Tina x
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
hey IC how did it go with the new EA?

I'm making up a poster of my house details and we are going to put it in OH shop window and try and see if we get any joy from that. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner the shop is on a busy road opp a train stn DOH! Think I might get some t-shirts made up too with photos of the house and make everyone who works in the shop wear them

Do you think I can use the photos that the estate agent took?

Tina x
Hi Tina , yeah went ok & i'm more positive now .

I'll update tomorrow as i'm just heading out .

enjoy your evening
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:11 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus

enjoy your evening
Hope everything went well today for you Ic.

I've got a viewing tomorrow. YAY. First one in 3 weeks. Fingers crossed.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Off2Oz

Good luck, will keep fingers crossed for you

Still waiting for exchange date here, buyer phoned me at 9.30 this morning having already phoned his solicitor, so still very keen
All legal work done on our side and problems resolved, just waiting on buyers solicitor, fingers crossed we will hear something this week
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:58 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus

enjoy your evening
Sounds good Ic, our new EA coming tomorrow at 3pm now and gave our old EA marching orders too. Felt really bad for him because he has tried for us but was just not an established agent.

Good luck for tomorrow, will keep fingers crossed

Originally Posted by dinky2

Still waiting for exchange date here, buyer phoned me at 9.30 this morning having already phoned his solicitor, so still very keen
All legal work done on our side and problems resolved, just waiting on buyers solicitor, fingers crossed we will hear something this week
Sounds like it will go OK and good the buyers are keen. What a horrible time though just waiting and not sure what will happen. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly now

Nicky xx
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:10 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky2

Thanks. I'm keeping everything crossed.

Hope everything goes smoothly for exchange this week for you.

Sounds good Ic, our new EA coming tomorrow at 3pm now and gave our old EA marching orders too. Felt really bad for him because he has tried for us but was just not an established agent.

Sounds like it will go OK and good the buyers are keen. What a horrible time though just waiting and not sure what will happen. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly now

Nicky xx
Good luck with your new EA tomorrow.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:42 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

excellent , all the best with that .

went ok today , need to do a few sums & have a think
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:43 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Nicky xx
Hi Nicky , don't feel to bad , its tough out there & yiou gotta be focused .

hope it goes well tomorrow
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:03 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Fingers crossed for you O2O Let us know how it goes.

Nicky
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

O2O i hope you are all set to go for your viewing today.
get a cuppa and relax - fingers crossed that they are 'it'!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:49 am
aka bunja

Fingers crossed for you O2O Let us know how it goes.

Nicky
Originally Posted by mOZzy
O2O i hope you are all set to go for your viewing today.
get a cuppa and relax - fingers crossed that they are 'it'!!!!
EA phoned yesterday afternoon and asked if they could change the viewing to today.:curse:

All that bl**dy cleaning yesterday and I've got to do it all over again.:curse:

Don't they know how hard it is to keep a house clean and tidy with two children.:curse:

Let's hope they don't like any of the ones that they looked at yesterday and fall in love with mine.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:37 am

EA phoned yesterday afternoon and asked if they could change the viewing to today.:curse:

All that bl**dy cleaning yesterday and I've got to do it all over again.:curse:

Don't they know how hard it is to keep a house clean and tidy with two children.:curse:

Let's hope they don't like any of the ones that they looked at yesterday and fall in love with mine.
I really hope these are the one's. This thread really needs some good news posted again.

Just spent all morning cleaning for new photos to be taken. I HATE IT
Nobody in my family thinks the house ever looks a mess except me. They all just walk over stuff on the floor and leave everything out when they use it. Who do they bloody think cleans it up??

Will be sending positive vibes your way.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

I really hope these are the one's. This thread really needs some good news posted again.

Just spent all morning cleaning for new photos to be taken. I HATE IT
Nobody in my family thinks the house ever looks a mess except me. They all just walk over stuff on the floor and leave everything out when they use it. Who do they bloody think cleans it up??

Will be sending positive vibes your way.

Nicky xx
Sounds like my house!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.