Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

bubble123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

No my husbands has allways been 12 days from day of email to day of getting passport back.. on each time.. but then we have never waited this long & have allways heard back & had his visa before our intended date of travel.. except fr this occasion..
have you rang them? i know you never get much joy.. perhaps someone else with this new time frame has waited longer? did your family go today?
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

sue329 is an unknown quantity at this point

i've rung them and they were unable to give me any information....just told me i had to wait and it would be processed in due course....i'm not sure why they have the phone line really as all they seem to say is wait, we can't tell you anything...i mentioned that their website lists current processing time as 4 days and they were not interested....so the family have gone without me and my boys....it's now 22 days since i got the email!!! Really frustrating as I would happily go somewhere else if only I had my passport grrrr
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Oh my days.. I know how you feel.. I keep thinking we should be going to the airport tomorrow.. Lol..
have they gone for 2 weeks? if you get your passport back say day after tomorrow would you go the next day for like 10 days or anything?
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

given the way they have treated me i'm no longer sure i want to go to the US!! But having gone this far and spent all that money I reckon I'll get a flight the minute the passport arrives lol
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah i would if i were you.. so many people say that to us.. why bother? but the fact is that i love our holidays in america.. i wish i didnt sometimes..
You will see a completlet different side when you arrive..
I for one when we arrive will be asking out of interest how come they are taking 6 months now.. as no one else seems to tell you..
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

TranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bubble123
You will see a completlet different side when you arrive..
Yeh that is after you've sat in the airport for 3 hours being asked exactly the same questions again............
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

True.. Once your out of the airport though it becomes a distant memory.. Lol..
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

U r joking???? Please tell me the airport thing doesn't take long!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

TranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond repute

My record is 3 hours. Shortest is 1 hour.

Just what you need after an 11 hour flight!
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Id also say we have allways been through immigration & outsude in about an hour.. we have never waited long in secondary either.. but then i guess it depends where abouts you are in the queue & how many others etc..
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sue329
U r joking???? Please tell me the airport thing doesn't take long!!!!
Bear in mind that at a lot of POE's, you could be waiting an hour at busy times. Then after that you will get hauled off for secondary processing. No getting away from that unfortunately. How much extra time that takes could be anyones guess.
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Pls tell me it's going to be worth all the hassle lol
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

Definatley worth it.. Although this is now our longest wait time & the only time we have had no visa before intended date of travel.. I will sure still be going hopefully for many years!! Lol.. You will love it!! I will just make sure my husband applies way in advance next time..
fingers crossed the courier recieves your passport today..
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

and it's now with dx....but they can't deliver till monday....grovelling phonecallnow for saturday delivery!
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

and another £30 bites the dust....still daren't book till it's in my hand!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.