Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Dec 5th 2012, 4:23 pm
KTG
Forum Regular

KTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond reputeKTG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Thanks for the info.

Anyone on here know of cases (with similar convictions) where a non immigrant visa has been granted after being referred to DHS?
Old Dec 5th 2012, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KTG
Thanks for the info.

Anyone on here know of cases (with similar convictions) where a non immigrant visa has been granted after being referred to DHS?
Everyone has a different experience, so what happened to Joe may not happen for Bob.

The only thing you can do is apply on your own merit and see what the outcome is. Like i said before, people have been able to overcome visa denials based on ineligibility in the past but it all depends on the actual circumstances.
Old Dec 5th 2012, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KTG
Yes.

Ian
Old Dec 9th 2012, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

sue329 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all, sorry for the delay in updating but i finally got my passport with 1 year multiple entry visa and immediately jumped on a plane to egypt as it was too late to join my family in the states. Am now planning to go in April. Thank you all for your support through this stressful process
Old Dec 9th 2012, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sue329
hi all, sorry for the delay in updating but i finally got my passport with 1 year multiple entry visa and immediately jumped on a plane to egypt as it was too late to join my family in the states. Am now planning to go in April. Thank you all for your support through this stressful process
Glad you got the visa eventually and hope Egypt was something of a consolation for you. Thanks for letting us know the outcome, best of luck and enjoy your trip to the USA next year.
Old Dec 13th 2012, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

marbella-james is an unknown quantity at this point

30 weeks now and counting, anyone know what the longest wait is for a decision?
Old Dec 14th 2012, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

TranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond repute

Think that is the longest EVER!
Old Dec 14th 2012, 5:45 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TranceMaster
Think that is the longest EVER!
Not necessarily.

Bear in mind that marbella-james is applying in Madrid. Most timescales we see reported here concern applications made in London.
Old Dec 14th 2012, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Cosmogal32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to thank you all for the support and info you've given, after a long wait I'm now back from Florida and me and my family had an amazing time, it was def worth it.

Just a quick update to say the plane was pretty quiet so it only took me about 15 mins to get through secondary processing, if that
Old Dec 14th 2012, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cosmogal32
Just wanted to thank you all for the support and info you've given, after a long wait I'm now back from Florida and me and my family had an amazing time, it was def worth it.

Just a quick update to say the plane was pretty quiet so it only took me about 15 mins to get through secondary processing, if that
Hey great! Thanks for the update and glad you had such a good time.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

marbella-james is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
Not necessarily.

Bear in mind that marbella-james is applying in Madrid. Most timescales we see reported here concern applications made in London.
Thanks MC, but i would have thought that the time taken is down to the ARO in Washington?? I mean all the embassy do is to pass on your file to them.

Madrid say that its nothing to do with them and cant help, so im stuck as it stands.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

TranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond repute

I would have thought so. We all know the Spanish aint in any rush though. Maybe they pile em up and send em off every few weeks. If your assumption is correct im guessing he should get his email any day
Old Dec 26th 2012, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

bubble123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Just to let you all know.. Recieved the email a little while ago, was actually due to be 6 months on the monday & got email on the friday
Anyway we got the passport back Christmas Eve.. & my Husbands visa is now valid for 2 years so were extremley happy & what a Christmas Present
Old Dec 26th 2012, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sue329
So glad you got it in the end sue & hope you have a lovely time
Old Dec 26th 2012, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Cosmogal32

Glad you had a fab time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.