Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jul 11th 2007, 6:21 am
Just Joined

Joe-Lorraine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Yorkshire Scratcher
I moved into Rago 1 block 13 portal 1 last week....it is a disgrace....do you have an email address mine is [email]MIke
Mike - I am unable to e-mail you as I have not posted 3 messages to the site. We are in Portal 2 and were also very disappointed with the state of the entrance hallway and the lack of lift facilities. I will submit a further message to allow me to e-mail you.
Lorraine
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
LOL, I did see a large pink person with yellow spots lurking around the grounds but I thought it was a fellow brit returning from the pool area with infected mozzie bites.

Does anyone have any news or pics of the clubhouse yet? It seems to be taking an eternity to open.

I could do with a bit of good news or a laugh as I'm down in the dumps after having my beloved dog Teddy put down yesterday.
Hello Ragomuffin,
I am really sorry about Teddy, i know how you feel. we have to sleep our first dog Rufo four years ago and i had never felt so sad. Unfortunately, they have a very short life, so the most important is how they have lived, the quality more than the quantity and belive me, i would have changed places with him.
Teddy has gone to heaven, if heaven exists, all the dogs should be there, and he will be running with Rufo.
Take care
marisol
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Teddy has gone to heaven, if heaven exists, all the dogs should be there, and he will be running with Rufo.marisol
Thanks Marisol, that made me smile. You have a very kind heart.

Thanks also to the others that expressed their sympathy. I won't mention Ted on the thread again unless in direct response to a post as I know it's well off topic, but I will keep him as my avatar as a kind of memorial.

Thanks again,
Chris
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Joe-Lorraine
Mike - I am unable to e-mail you as I have not posted 3 messages to the site. We are in Portal 2 and were also very disappointed with the state of the entrance hallway and the lack of lift facilities. I will submit a further message to allow me to e-mail you.
Lorraine
Hi there
Are you saying there is no lift or just that it is not working yet?
Carol
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Scratcher is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Hi there
Are you saying there is no lift or just that it is not working yet?
Carol
It is not working.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

It is not working.
What explanation have they given for this? I would like our areas to look as good as some of the others where the plants really seem to be developing. We are there in August for a week so will be raising our concerns then.

Carol
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Dean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
We are out at our apartment from the 27 July until the 23 August and already have one set of outlaws and our three children staying with us. Our other set of outlaws are due to join us on the 7th August - 15th August inclusive and we have just realised that although all can be accomodated it will be rather cramped!
Does anyone have an apt/house to let for the 7th - 15th August on CE @ a reasonable rate? If so could you PM me.
Many Thanks
Dean
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
I agree with other expats, although we love tapas and seafood an Indian restaurant in Ayamonte would be good too. I like spanish sausages but I also like to buy some from the English food shop, being given the choice is the main thing. There are lots of Spanish in Ayamonte particulary at the moment but when they return back to Seville/ Madrid, we expats will still be here.
Sue
Some of the Spanish food leaves a lot to be desired. Haven't the restaurants seen the beautiful veg in the market. We once asked for veg and got peas and carrots out of a jar. The last time I saw that in England was 70's .
I think the big cities in Spain must have good restaurants.
The nearest we got to decent food in Ayamonte is the Noosh, and that Lebanese food.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:19 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by encodeme
Some of the Spanish food leaves a lot to be desired. Haven't the restaurants seen the beautiful veg in the market. We once asked for veg and got peas and carrots out of a jar. The last time I saw that in England was 70's .
The nearest we got to decent food in Ayamonte is the Noosh, and that Lebanese food.

I shouldn´t get too attached to Noosh. Last time I was there the owner said that he is hoping to retire soon, and the restaurant is going to disappear!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

I guess then it will be back to the Infante for some really 70's food.
Has a anyone found modern cooking, not just a lump of fish fried or BBQ'd.
Ther must be some good food out there. Perhaps the Spanish keep the restaurants hidden.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:43 am
Just Joined

Joe-Lorraine is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not working.
The lift is there but they are unable to switch it on due to the generator which is supplying the electricity. We were told the earliest we can expect the lift is September (read December)!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Goodness - whenever we have been in Ayamonte Noosh is empty and the staff stand in the doorway looking at all the customers crowding the Bar Cortada tapas bar opposite!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Thanks Marisol, that made me smile. You have a very kind heart.

Thanks also to the others that expressed their sympathy. I won't mention Ted on the thread again unless in direct response to a post as I know it's well off topic, but I will keep him as my avatar as a kind of memorial.

Thanks again,
Chris
So sorry to hear about Teddy, Chris. The only pets we have ever lost have been hamsters and rabbits and that caused enough trauma for our girls, who were fairly young at the time,so I can only imagine what you are going through now losing a dog who is so much more involved in family life than hamsters and rabbits. at least you will have your memories.

Pat
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

I guess then it will be back to the Infante for some really 70's food.
Has a anyone found modern cooking, not just a lump of fish fried or BBQ'd.
Ther must be some good food out there. Perhaps the Spanish keep the restaurants hidden.
Have you tried, the restaurant Casa Joaquim @ Pozo Del Camino
If not give it a try. The guy makes his own wine & I we were told they breed their own pigs.
When we went we were the only Brits in there ,my wife speaks quite good Spanish now which helped when ordering
Regards

Chris
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Many thanks Chris we will try to track it down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.