Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

I have recently heard from Sam Parky and she has asked me to advise you all that she and Benny are both fine. In her email to me she asked that I explain her reasons for deregistering so I've cut and pasted her exact words.

"I was so fed up with all the whinging and bad posts Esuri was getting. I started that thread and it was meant to be a happy thread with people excited about the new homes, all it is now is a moaning, groaning, whinging thread lol."
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Graham G
I have recently heard from Sam Parky and she has asked me to advise you all that she and Benny are both fine. In her email to me she asked that I explain her reasons for deregistering so I've cut and pasted her exact words.

"I was so fed up with all the whinging and bad posts Esuri was getting. I started that thread and it was meant to be a happy thread with people excited about the new homes, all it is now is a moaning, groaning, whinging thread lol."
Glad she's fine - she was good fun and a font of lot's of knowledge. She'll be missed on here I'm sure
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:10 am
Just Joined

Martin and Loretta will become famous soon enoughMartin and Loretta will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV How happy am I

Originally Posted by Jeff/Anne Garvey
Get in touch with local carpenter Carl Towner his work is excellent.
Matched the units in our kitchen and put in extra worktops.
PM me will give you contact details
We have an apartment on Rago 1 and would also like extra worktop for the kitchen, could you send a pm with Carl Towners details. It would be very much appreciated.
We are coming out to CE for a few days at the end of Feb and can't wait for a bit of sun and relaxation, maybe we'll bump into each other on one of our visits.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:07 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John & Kath
They did at one stage employ an in-house architect and if you bought a plot at CE they would do a turnkey operation for you to build a villa so if you were in the middle of that I would think it would be a nightmare.
Just go my hands on a copy of the Oracle and it is explosive stuff to say the least.Information is power and there is a whole lot of information in this months edition.

Last edited by Michaelh; Feb 2nd 2008 at 11:14 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Just go my hands on a copy of the Oracle and it is explosive stuff to say the least.Information is power and there is a whole lot of information in this months edition.
What happened to the on-line version of the Oracle. It's dated 12 Dec 2007 and 'under construction'
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi MichaelH,

This tantalising stuff, explosive about what? I have registered to get the pdf version and Jon sent it yesterday but it would not open and contains (0 bytes). The web version is still being built so all us offshore are lost in the fog!

Regards,

John.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

Masey is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone completed on RVA1 Manzana3 ? we haven't heard a word from Fadesa and yet people on here are being offered incentives to complete quickly, just wondered if we've been lost in the paperwork somewhere
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Today I received an email from Sam Parky that will seriously effect everybody that posts on this thread, as you know she is the original poster of the thread and as she is no longer a member has asked for it to be closed, which I will do.
I enclose a copy of her request....

Hi Guys,

This feels like my last will and testament is about to be read lol. Ok here goes.......

When I started this thread back in May 2004 I was very excited because Benny and I had just come back from Ayamonte after putting a deposit on our new home and also our new life.

As soon as I got back from Ayamonte I started to google Costa Esuri and couldnt find a thing back then about it, but this fab expat website kept popping up. So I took the plunge and started this thread. I think the first thread got deleted altogether otherwise I would have posted a link to the origional exciting thread.

Anyway, it all went great for the first year until the first nasty posts started, then thread number 1 got closed and another one started. From then on threads 2 and 3 got closed because of falling out and pure nastiness.

We are on thread number 4 and I feel the time has come for me to ask B E to put an end to it, and this is my reason........

There is so much negativity on here through buyers and through people who have not even bought on Esuri, and I do not think it is a good thing. Firstly because someone only has to google Esuri and this thread will come up at the top of the page. Now I for one know that if I read all this negativity there is not a cat in hells chance of me buying here!! The other reason being is......as a lot of you know I meet a lot of Esuri home owners here when they come on holiday, and 99% of them are upset at a lot of the posts on here (me included).

There is no reason why people cannot start their own threads, there is already one on plots on Esuri. I just feel that the time has come for me to put an end to my thread.

Benny and I love living here. We were one of the first people to complete back in summer 2006. We have had many problems along with the rest of you, but believe me when I say "They will get sorted", not straight away admittedly, but they will.

So here`s to an end of an era, lets hope the threads you guys start up........

1. Stay on topic

2. Don`t get hijacked with nasty posts slagging the area which we all love.

Take care.

Sam Parky