Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Jun 10th 2006, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

robinandjan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by jdr
"Hi, can anyone who has connected services in Rago 2 aparatemnts tell me how they did it? I was led to believe that ouyr solicitor did this on our behalf but now find that we have to pay (yet again) them and the utility companies. We need to get this sorted by next week so there is now some urgency.
Regard
Jan"

Do solicitors and utility companies work for free in UK then

"Hi Jean, thanks for that. Did they connect you quite quickly. We are hoping to have this done by next Saturday - is that optimistic??
Jan"

Very optimistic in Spain
I don't expect them to work for free, ( and they are not) but when we completed in May I was left with the impression that they would get the services connected within the next few days and we went back to UK leaving the keys with them to do this. Maybe I misunderstood that this was part of the service we had already paid for in the "all in price" "nothing further to pay" quote we had from them.
Jan
Old Jun 10th 2006, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by keithwalters
These are the lawyers that I know of in Ayamonte - ALL are independent and ALL are recommended by estate agents. None of them are "in house".

A&A Solicitors. Email [email protected].
Osuna Consulting. Email [email protected].
MP Solicitors. Web www.mpsolicitors.com.
M&J Solicitors. Email [email protected].

I think there are 5 in total. Which one have I forgotton?
Hi all

We came back from Ayamonte earlier this week and have only just caught up with the postings. I am not in the habit of recommending lawyers, traders or anyone else, but would like to say we have been happy with the service of Gloria Crespo Díaz email [email protected] Gloria is a lawyer located in Huelva which was not a problem as she has a lot of clients in the Ayamonte area so will meet you there or in her office in the centre of Huelva. Her fees are fair and she speaks very good English.
We took a some photos so thought you would like to see a couple of them.
The first is of the communal area on the apartments Rago 2 B5 & 6 and the second is from our roof terrace.
We see you have been talking about transfers, does anyone have any information / advise about public transport when transferring from Seville

Dennis and Gill
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dsc00582.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dsc00600.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2006, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Den H,

I would second your recommendation not from personal experience but from a number of recommendations we have had from Spaniards living in Ayamonte.

Your Photo's show two firsts 1 a swimmer in the pool doing a very passable crawl stroke and 2 that the grass looks like it could do with the first cut!

Regards,

John

Originally Posted by Den H
Hi all

We came back from Ayamonte earlier this week and have only just caught up with the postings. I am not in the habit of recommending lawyers, traders or anyone else, but would like to say we have been happy with the service of Gloria Crespo Díaz email [email protected] Gloria is a lawyer located in Huelva which was not a problem as she has a lot of clients in the Ayamonte area so will meet you there or in her office in the centre of Huelva. Her fees are fair and she speaks very good English.
We took a some photos so thought you would like to see a couple of them.
The first is of the communal area on the apartments Rago 2 B5 & 6 and the second is from our roof terrace.
We see you have been talking about transfers, does anyone have any information / advise about public transport when transferring from Seville

Dennis and Gill
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=jdr]"Hi, can anyone who has connected services in Rago 2 aparatemnts tell me how they did it? I was led to believe that ouyr solicitor did this on our behalf but now find that we have to pay (yet again) them and the utility companies. We need to get this sorted by next week so there is now some urgency.
Regard
Jan"

"Hi Jean, thanks for that. Did they connect you quite quickly. We are hoping to have this done by next Saturday - is that optimistic??
Jan"

Not able to answer that one. We signed at the beginning of March and didn't go out there until the end of March and were being supplied the utilities by Fadesa. As far as I know we are still be supplied electricity and water by them, but we signed up to the gas company in May.

Jean
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=jean&john]
Originally Posted by jdr
"Hi, can anyone who has connected services in Rago 2 aparatemnts tell me how they did it? I was led to believe that ouyr solicitor did this on our behalf but now find that we have to pay (yet again) them and the utility companies. We need to get this sorted by next week so there is now some urgency.
Regard
Jan"

Jan"

Not able to answer that one. We signed at the beginning of March and didn't go out there until the end of March and were being supplied the utilities by Fadesa. As far as I know we are still be supplied electricity and water by them, but we signed up to the gas company in May.

Jean
That's interesting. When we were there in May we had water connected but I understand that this is still a temporary supply. We didn't have electricity. Ah well, we shall see when we get there on Friday.
Jan
Old Jun 11th 2006, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Wow what a great site ......... (thanks John + Kath)...
Even if CE becomes a 'little England', like Palma or the Costa del Sol, theres no place like home to watch the footy...
Hola Jon,
Stand back, young man, and watch out for the roasting/flaming! Better get the hosepipe ready (oops! sorry, I believe it's banned...)
Actually, watching the footie on the telly in a spanish bar is great fun! Sometimes watching the people in the bar is a lot more fun than the football itself!
Hey, how come there was no response to my post about Ayamonte F.C. moving into the tercera? (Answer: because this is a CE thread!!)
Back to important shopping tips...
Does anybody know where is the nearest Lidl supermarket (I know there's one in Tavira...)?
Hasta pronto,
Carol

Last edited by Carol&John; Jun 11th 2006 at 2:41 am. Reason: thread not site!
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BobD
Hi Chris,

We found Carrefour good for small electrical items and garden furniture you can carry away (i.e. tv/dvd, chairs & tables), but the fridge/washing machine/dishwashers we wanted, although on show, were not available from stock. Managed to get Fridge/Freezer, but not the first choice model we wanted. We eventually bought the other items from one of the Electrical shops in Ayamonte, who delivered and fitted all items next day.

We arranged electric/gas through the solicitor (water is still from Fadesa), with little trauma, but from memeory, Comforta were offering this service at approx €40 per service, which is cheaper than we look like paying.

Regards
Hi Bob and Carole
I am trying to arrange connection to services and it looks like we will do so through our solicitor, although we thought we had already done so since we completed in early May. Can you tell me how long it took for you to get the connection done. We are arriving on Friday and had expected to be connected by then. Is your gas heater adequate for normal hot water usage? Would appreciate any information about this - thank you
Jan
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola Jon,
Stand back, young man, and watch out for the roasting/flaming! Better get the hosepipe ready (oops! sorry, I believe it's banned...)
Actually, watching the footie on the telly in a spanish bar is great fun! Sometimes watching the people in the bar is a lot more fun than the football itself!
Hey, how come there was no response to my post about Ayamonte F.C. moving into the tercera? (Answer: because this is a CE thread!!)
Back to important shopping tips...
Does anybody know where is the nearest Lidl supermarket (I know there's one in Tavira...)?
Hasta pronto,
Carol
Hi Carol
There is a Lidl supermarket at Isla Cristina. Take the motorway to the junction that says Isla Cristina (think 2nd on rt after Ayemonte) follow the road down towards the sea, for a few kms and it is on the left next to a large Dia supermarket.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

excellent, jan, thank you!

Next shopping question:
I've looked at the website for Absolute Furniture Company, and see that they have a new range of rattan furniture. Has anyone been into their show apartment which was to open in May in the centre of Ayamonte? I don't know the address. Thanks again...
Carol
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:30 am
Mark and Christine

Catcatita is an unknown quantity at this point

Next shopping question:
I've looked at the website for Absolute Furniture Company, and see that they have a new range of rattan furniture. Has anyone been into their show apartment which was to open in May in the centre of Ayamonte? I don't know the address. Thanks again...
Carol

Buena tardes,

I think Absolute is the same Co. we used recently. If so it's in Cristobal Colon Avenida(plaza end, on corner), next door to the best tapas bar! Two English guys. We spent ALL day ( much to Mark's dismay) choosing the whole kit for the duplex! Well he didn't want to go shopping and wanted to move in "ready done", so this was the compromise.......Lots to choose from, but all from catalogues.

Hasta luego,

Christine
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:40 am
Just Joined

IVYGIRL is an unknown quantity at this point

Next shopping question:
Carol
I have sent you a PM
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Christine & IVYGIRL,
Thank you both for the information. Sounds like a nice place to shop with the tapas bar next door! Just need to get the map out and find the location. If ordering from a catalogue, how long would it be before delivery? I'm in no rush (famous last words...but, if Fadesa were to tell me tomorrow that the duplex was ready... )
Regards,
Carol
Old Jun 11th 2006, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi again,
Last shopping question (for today..):
Anyone know of a super shop to buy lovely Portuguese towels and sheets? I know of a place in Tavira with lovely embroidery, but I'm looking for the "quality" economy range ( )
Thanks again,
Carol
Old Jun 11th 2006, 4:10 am
Mark and Christine

Catcatita is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi again,
Last shopping question (for today..):
Anyone know of a super shop to buy lovely Portuguese towels and sheets? I know of a place in Tavira with lovely embroidery, but I'm looking for the "quality" economy range ( )
Thanks again,
Carol

Hi,

from memory I think there are lots of linen,cotton, cloth type shops in Villa Real........but that was a while ago.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 4:18 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hola Carol,

The nearest Lidl is in Villa Real.

Sam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.