Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old May 28th 2006, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Den H
All going well we will also join the gathering. (if you let in an almost townhouse owner join).
Dennis and Gill
The more the merrier, look forward to seeing you friday .

Best Regards
Old May 28th 2006, 6:50 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Good post cindyp
When you think about what you get,the security of knowing that your investment is being looked after and what you pay for it, its tapas.
Old May 28th 2006, 7:44 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello all,

I have good news, at least i think they are news, as i have not read all the posts, maybe you all know it.
Well, after reading some post about "licencia de primera ocupación" i was very worried about it. I thought we have made an error buying a house in CE. I looked for "fadesa - licencia primera ocupación" into my computer and i found a lot of pages in which people spoke very bad about Fadesa. There are more promotions besides CE in Malaga, Marbella... and in all these promotions people have the same problems we have. They have not any kind of information, delays, they are signing without the licencia, in short, the same problems.
I telephoned a person who has bought a townhouse in manzana 3 and speaking with him calm me down. He told me he had signed without the licencia but first he went to GIAHSA, the company that supplies the water to Huelva, and they told him there was no problem. Evidently, Fadesa is the first builder in CE and always is the first in all the development areas and do that without waiting the licencias. In the supply of the water, for example, Giahsa is studying where locate the sewage, once they solve this problem, everything will go very quickly. He is very happy with his new house and some time ago, when we meet him in Ayamonte, he was really worried.
Well, i think this help
Hasta pronto
marisol
Dear Marisol + everyone,

I have a couple of questions regarding Licencia and the commercial centre/golf.

This is very interesting and encouraging news. However I would like to understand the 'bottom line' here: Could you confirm something please?

Am I legally entitled to WAIT and delay completion until the "licencia de primera ocupación" is fully delivered? What is the bottom line for this please?

There has been a lot of discussion about this on the forum and I thought the answer was yes, we can delay. There was also a discussion about eg Insurance and its validity without the licencia.

I hope the final answer is yes. Is it, please?

Lets Assume that we can delay completion. Assuming this, each individual owner has a choice: "do I delay completion" or "do I 'take the risk"

I personally will delay completion until everything contracted (within reason) is delivered. I understand those that make the decision to finally move in even without it! Hopefully for everyone there will be enough people saying no. This puts financial incentive on Fadesa to get the licencia. It also puts pressure (and helps Fadesa) with the authorities, as I dont believe they can charge property and community taxes, fees etc until people have officially completed. That's a lot of collective money! And money "talks" the loudest!

Result we have a licencia delivered as quick as we can and that will help everybody!

My second question is on the same lines. Can we delay completion until the commercial centre and/or golf is delivered?

Someone was saying that the plan partial (or some other legal document) requires Fadesa to deliver that. I would like to understand what the 'bottom line' is for that too. Does anybody know what "other things" (outside individual issues with homes) are required to be completed by Fadesa - before we are legally committed to sign? Things to do with the site / manzana or development as a whole.

I realise that Ive been negative about the completion dates for a long time ...I've even put back my plans for the worst case scenario of a summer completion now. It's not that I want to delay completion, far from it, but I am one that tries not to sign on the dotted line until I have what I can reasonably expect in the contract I signed. As I said earlier money "talks" the loudest and we collectively can 'talk' very loudly with that.

Before I start 'yapping' however, I'd like to understand what I am entited to and my choices. If anyone knows the bottom line about the Licencia and the other deliverables - I'd value the input.

Thanks + Regards
Jon
Currently from a wet (but still beautiful) Cornwall - let's hope we see a little of that Ayamonte sun over here! soon
Old May 29th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Dear Marisol + everyone,

I have a couple of questions regarding Licencia and the commercial centre/golf.

This is very interesting and encouraging news. However I would like to understand the 'bottom line' here: Could you confirm something please?

Am I legally entitled to WAIT and delay completion until the "licencia de primera ocupación" is fully delivered? What is the bottom line for this please?

There has been a lot of discussion about this on the forum and I thought the answer was yes, we can delay. There was also a discussion about eg Insurance and its validity without the licencia.

I hope the final answer is yes. Is it, please?

Lets Assume that we can delay completion. Assuming this, each individual owner has a choice: "do I delay completion" or "do I 'take the risk"

I personally will delay completion until everything contracted (within reason) is delivered. I understand those that make the decision to finally move in even without it! Hopefully for everyone there will be enough people saying no. This puts financial incentive on Fadesa to get the licencia. It also puts pressure (and helps Fadesa) with the authorities, as I dont believe they can charge property and community taxes, fees etc until people have officially completed. That's a lot of collective money! And money "talks" the loudest!

Result we have a licencia delivered as quick as we can and that will help everybody!

My second question is on the same lines. Can we delay completion until the commercial centre and/or golf is delivered?

Someone was saying that the plan partial (or some other legal document) requires Fadesa to deliver that. I would like to understand what the 'bottom line' is for that too. Does anybody know what "other things" (outside individual issues with homes) are required to be completed by Fadesa - before we are legally committed to sign? Things to do with the site / manzana or development as a whole.

I realise that Ive been negative about the completion dates for a long time ...I've even put back my plans for the worst case scenario of a summer completion now. It's not that I want to delay completion, far from it, but I am one that tries not to sign on the dotted line until I have what I can reasonably expect in the contract I signed. As I said earlier money "talks" the loudest and we collectively can 'talk' very loudly with that.

Before I start 'yapping' however, I'd like to understand what I am entited to and my choices. If anyone knows the bottom line about the Licencia and the other deliverables - I'd value the input.

Thanks + Regards
Jon
Currently from a wet (but still beautiful) Cornwall - let's hope we see a little of that Ayamonte sun over here! soon
Hello Jon
Yes, indeed, you are not forced to sign anything until you get the licencia de primera ocupación and nobody can force you to do it. About if you can wait till the Commercial center is finished it is NO, unless in your contract of sale is written anything else.
Regards,
marisol
Old May 29th 2006, 10:29 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello Jon
Yes, indeed, you are not forced to sign anything until you get the licencia de primera ocupación and nobody can force you to do it. About if you can wait till the Commercial center is finished it is NO, unless in your contract of sale is written anything else.
Regards,
marisol
Thanks again Marisol. Can we delay signing till the golf is ready, Please?

Regards
JOn
Old May 29th 2006, 10:46 am
B&P
Just Joined

B&P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Roy_
When visiting our 2 Bed house on Manzana 6 recently my wife and I also noticed that the doors to the balconies from the bedrooms opened inwards, totally opposite to the drawing we were given when we purchased. It will be a very tight squeeze to get a double bed into the main bedroom in the location that is shown on the plan. In fact after playing around with the layout in a CAD package we came to the conclusion that we'll probably end up with 2 single beds in the main (the one that faces towards the pool) bedroom and a double in the second bedroom. It's not the end of the world but worth bearing in mind before you buy your beds.......

Regards

Roy

We have sent you a private message relating to this.

regards
Bruce
Old May 29th 2006, 12:49 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

CindyP

Just to say thank you very much for taking the time to send in your posting, good to read that and makes us all feel more comfortable about buying a home on the Esuri development.

TA !!

Best Regards

Mel and John
Old May 29th 2006, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

terrymcg is an unknown quantity at this point

We have taken the plunge and completed on Manzana 1. There were too many disappointments lining up if we didn't get sorted. I am banking on everything turning out alright on the night so to speak. We will be there early July for a couple of weeks and then early August for another couple. Hope to bump into folk then. Does anyone have any strong car hire recommendations from Seville?

Terry McGuire
Old May 29th 2006, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by terrymcg
We have taken the plunge and completed on Manzana 1. There were too many disappointments lining up if we didn't get sorted. I am banking on everything turning out alright on the night so to speak. We will be there early July for a couple of weeks and then early August for another couple. Hope to bump into folk then. Does anyone have any strong car hire recommendations from Seville?

Terry McGuire
Hi Terry,

try www.travelsupermarket.com - follow the car hire options and it puts it all in price order for you with various different brokers. I have ended up with valuecarrentals.com on the last 2 occassions. Their car provider is Crown and they offer full CDW etc with no excess.

Cheers,

Matt
Old May 29th 2006, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

Phil & Sheila is an unknown quantity at this point

Hola, Everyone its a very wet day in Shropshire so I thought, a few comments to all "Esuri-ites". Just like all of you we are fed up with the delays in completion of our new home (Manzana 6 ). We are retiring and moving over permanently. I have now written a number of letters to both Fadesa`s London office and A Coruna. To date I have only had a brief acknowledgment. I have requested compensation for these delays as we sold our home in Shropshire (to buy our Spanish home ) and have been living in rented Accommodation for just over a year. Completion was first stated to us as September, 05.Our Solicitor in London (MG) thought it was a good idea . My feelings are that it should have been initiated by him some time age !We are over there for a weeks holiday on 7th June until 15th. Staying at the Vincci Canela Golf hotel,Ayamonte, anyone about for a chat/beer/round of golf ? Best Regards Phil & Sheila :
Old May 29th 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Thanks again Marisol. Can we delay signing till the golf is ready, Please?

Regards
JOn
Hello Jon
Don't you think i am a lawyer. The answer i gave to you in my preceding post is what i thought but to corroborate it, i asked to my Company lawyer and he confirmed what i said.
About if you can wait till the golf is finished, i would say not, neither. But, to be more sure, let me ask to the lawyer again tomorrow and i will tell you.
Hasta mañana,
marisol
Old May 29th 2006, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello,
I wanted to clarify that the Company is not mine, it is just an expression, i shoud have said "the company i work for" and it is completely different
marisol
Old May 29th 2006, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Ned kelly will become famous soon enough

I have requested compensation for these delays as we sold our home in Shropshire (to buy our Spanish home ) and have been living in rented Accommodation for just over a year. Completion was first stated to us as September, 05.Our Solicitor in London (MG) thought it was a good idea . My feelings are that it should have been initiated by him some time age !We are over there for a weeks holiday on 7th June until 15th. Staying at the Vincci Canela Golf hotel,Ayamonte, anyone about for a chat/beer/round of golf ? Best Regards Phil & Sheila :[/QUOTE]

Phil/Sheila,
Unfortunately I feel that your solicitor, who is also mine, is possibly too close to Fadesa and is not acting in the best interests of his clients, the service has been very poor and when the subject of compensation is mentioned it is ignored.
Fortunately I have somewhere to live , however, there are others, like yourselves, who have been left not knowing when things will be sorted out because of a complete lack of regard by Fadesa for their customers.
When everything is signed and sealed, perhaps it would be a good idea for all those who have lost money to pursue some sort of joint compensation claim against Fadesa.
Ned
Old May 29th 2006, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi all,

Just for relaxation I have been re-reading my hi-priced London lawyers report to me of the conditions contained in the Private Contract made between me and Fadesa to start the adventure of Big Build Esuri.

I thought you might all like to join in the fun: -

The urbanisation works are due to be finished by December 2005. However, according the Fifth clause of the contract, in case this works are finished before that moment, the Sellers may ask the Purchasers to anticipate the signature of the Deeds, by notifying them two weeks in advance of the completion date foreseen. The Buyers will have to balance all the final payments at that point. :scared:

and the red highlighting was intended to make me understand that I would be fully liable if Fadesa finished before Dec 05

In answer to a series of questions I had asked of Fadesas Baker street office the following was also highlighted: -

Catherine Harris has confirmed on behalf of FADESA that the plot, once the urbanisation works have been completed, will have water, electricity, gas, sewerage, street lighting and telephone connections. All these services will be provided according to the provisions of the Costa Esuri Urbanisation Project approved by the Ayamonte Town Hall. No broadband, cable and internet connections appear to have been planned about within the project.

It was to be finished by last December and all the services would be provided on time.

I think we should vote on who I should sue, Fadesa or the hi-priced brief or join them in and go for broke!

Regards,

John.

Old May 29th 2006, 9:16 pm
Account Closed

rogerbilko is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Henry
We spoke a few weeks ago just before I went to Esuri. I have lost your contact details but have some photos for you of the front and rear of your house. The answer to your question in this posting is that the houses are fitted with wooden french style doors that open inwards, This is different from the doors and windows still being shown in the shed, and on which I based my purchase!! Fadesa, when asked why the change in detail which, in my opinion, are less attractive and so adversely effects the way the rooms are used replied, ' the English prefer them this Way Well, they didn't ask me, anyone out there they did ask?
I like the white sliding doors myself and feel that the wooden doors are nothing like as nice. but thats just me!
Hope to hear from you soon so I can e mail you the pictures.
Roger

Hi Teflon

Another member admiring your photographs - many thanks! - Mine is Plot 30 on the north-eastern side. I wonder if you noticed what kind of windows and doors we have in place - eg opening in, opening out, or sliding? Prior to having property here, we had a house in Nerja, east of Malaga and we found the need to have insect screens. This was an easy task for me as I have been manufacturing insect screens in the UK for the past 15 years and I think the little b---- must know this! As soon as I arrive in Spain, they all come out to get me, so I want to be prepared!! (Have not been able to get out to Costa Esuri to check for myself, so any info would be useful!)

Henry[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.