Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old May 27th 2006, 2:20 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
A neighbor of Costa Esuri tell me, that they have a Meeting of the Comunidad last month and the owner of the apartments, for example Rago 2, must pay aprox. 120 Euro every month of Comunidad. That is very expensive !!! :scared:

I agree Paco. I heard that one of the communities set theirs at 45 euros but 120 is ridiculous. I want my apartment cleaned for that as well. We are going to be in Rago 1 so I imagine our fees might be the same. What does this fee cover?
Carol Elizabeth
It should cover all the community needs, maintenance, gardener, poolman, rubbish collection, communial decorating every so often, etc.
Old May 27th 2006, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by IVYGIRL
The e-mail address I have is - [email protected] - although I have tried contacting Paula via this address I have never received a reply.
Last time we were there (early April) Paula said they don't have access to e-mail at the shed, but the phone number, and fax, are as follows:

Phone: 0034 959 641 146
Fax : 0034 959 324 000

Hope this helps
Old May 27th 2006, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IVYGIRL
The e-mail address I have is - [email protected] - although I have tried contacting Paula via this address I have never received a reply.
The specific address we have for Paula is <<deleted>> so try this.

Dennis and Gill

Last edited by Sue; May 29th 2006 at 1:50 pm. Reason: email address removed for privacy. Please do not post someone's email address on a public forum unless you have their permission
Old May 27th 2006, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BobD
Hi Val D,

We are also out next week at our Apartment on Rago-2. We have arranged to meet another couple of friends (Mike & Barbara) at 1pm on Friday 2nd June, at the bar on the opposite corner to La Bretagne (can't remember the name ! ) at the Marina at Isla Canella. Everyone welcome, why not come and join us ?

Regards
All going well we will also join the gathering. (if you let in an almost townhouse owner join).
Dennis and Gill
Old May 27th 2006, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,

I have good news, at least i think they are news, as i have not read all the posts, maybe you all know it.
Well, after reading some post about "licencia de primera ocupaciĆ³n" i was very worried about it. I thought we have made an error buying a house in CE. I looked for "fadesa - licencia primera ocupaciĆ³n" into my computer and i found a lot of pages in which people spoke very bad about Fadesa. There are more promotions besides CE in Malaga, Marbella... and in all these promotions people have the same problems we have. They have not any kind of information, delays, they are signing without the licencia, in short, the same problems.
I telephoned a person who has bought a townhouse in manzana 3 and speaking with him calm me down. He told me he had signed without the licencia but first he went to GIAHSA, the company that supplies the water to Huelva, and they told him there was no problem. Evidently, Fadesa is the first builder in CE and always is the first in all the development areas and do that without waiting the licencias. In the supply of the water, for example, Giahsa is studying where locate the sewage, once they solve this problem, everything will go very quickly. He is very happy with his new house and some time ago, when we meet him in Ayamonte, he was really worried.
Well, i think this help
Hasta pronto
marisol
Old May 27th 2006, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

robinandjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BobD
Last time we were there (early April) Paula said they don't have access to e-mail at the shed, but the phone number, and fax, are as follows:

Phone: 0034 959 641 146
Fax : 0034 959 324 000

Hope this helps
Thanks I will try them
Jan
Old May 27th 2006, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

robinandjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Den H
The specific address we have for Paula is <<deleted>> so try this.

Dennis and Gill
Hi, thanks for that, will try them all and hopefully one will succeed.
Regards
Jan
Old May 27th 2006, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robinandjan
Sorry don't understand how I got all this lot - just wanted a smiley face. Can anyone tell me how to do this pls (not very good at this as you can see)
Cheers
Jan
Hello Jan,
You just have to click, when you want to place the face, in the one you select
Regards,
marisol
Old May 27th 2006, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola marisol!
Oh yes, this is good news indeed, and thank you for posting this information about GIAHSA. The issue of sewage drainage (I think) would be of interest to many people (including the environmentalists). Costa Esuri is a huge development, with developers like Tasa entering in on the scene.

I am pleased to hear that other purchasers are happy with their new homes, although many have had to wait for news from Fadesa.

In 10 years time, and by the grace of God, I'll be rocking in my hammock on the terrace, and thinking "Ah, yes, I remember the days when Costa Esuri was so new..." (La vida es sueno...)
Hasta luego,
Carol
Old May 27th 2006, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi All,

There was a story in the local Ayamonye paper about 12 mths ago about the water shortages in the coastal areas and one factor pointed at was the proliferation of golf courses.

The Mayor of Ayamonte responded that CE and Fadesa were being responsible in watering all the green areas of the site with "grey" water. That is water collected from the sewer system and subjected to primary treatment then recycled to water the vegitation.

This is not a new concept the British Army have been doing it in Happy Valley in Cyprus for about 20 years and proudly announce this alongside the main road to allay the fears of Cypiots who will see verdant green areas in the middle of very severe droughts.

But until the site is well occupied and the seperate developments sewer systems connected up you will have to suplement the effluent with "fresh" water from say the fish farm.

It may be that until the complete cycle is ready to operate permission will not be granted to connect everybody to the new water supply and what we all await is a critical mass of buyers and occupiers to enable the recycling system to begin to operate as planned.

Or somthing like that y know!!!

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola marisol!
Oh yes, this is good news indeed, and thank you for posting this information about GIAHSA. The issue of sewage drainage (I think) would be of interest to many people (including the environmentalists). Costa Esuri is a huge development, with developers like Tasa entering in on the scene.

I am pleased to hear that other purchasers are happy with their new homes, although many have had to wait for news from Fadesa.

In 10 years time, and by the grace of God, I'll be rocking in my hammock on the terrace, and thinking "Ah, yes, I remember the days when Costa Esuri was so new..." (La vida es sueno...)
Hasta luego,
Carol
Old May 27th 2006, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Ned kelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
It should cover all the community needs, maintenance, gardener, poolman, rubbish collection, communial decorating every so often, etc.
JDR,
You therefore obviously agree that these charges are reasonable, I think not,
Negative Ned .
Old May 27th 2006, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

cindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
HI all

Just to give you all a bit of hope...

I read the costa esuri thread from time to time because it's very interesting. We have a house on a similar (not so large) development at La Loma, just outside Novo Sancti Petri which is near Chiclana. We bought our house as second owners from a spanish owner who had bought it as an investment. He bought it at 85,000 euro some 2 years back, we bought it as 230,000 euro, he made a giant profit! So all those of you who despair, hang on. A year later ours are now selling at 340,000 euro.

Our development is now about 4 years old, and really nice, all the gardens are mature and La Loma is being developed with shopping malls etc, all of which I'm sure will happen with Esuri. When we got our place it didn't have electric meters or water meters because the spanish owner simply bought it as an investment and never got them connected and it was a bit of a problem to sort it out but because it was a legal development all was Ok and we now have them.

We pay 108 euro per month for maintenance etc which is all the gardens, pools and lifeguards during summer plus lighting etc over the complex.

When we got the house there was building work going on for a new hotel directly opposite and all the houses were covered in red dust and looked quite dirty (they were all painted white) and we thought we'd need to get the outside of ours painted. However, next time we went there was a repainting programme going on and the outside of our house got a full repaint and looks great now. also last year allthe gardens were redone and look fantastic and the pools have had filter systems replaced. We get regular newletters from our communidad letting us know what work is going on at our site. also when the hotel was built opposite it had no electricity for some time andused a very noisy generator, the communidad soon put a stop to it.

So although you may pay a sizeable sum in maintenance, hopefully your communidad will use the money well and save you a lot of hassle. Ours do seem to be very good and hopefully the esuri one will be too. We don;t have to worry about pool cleaning, gardening, parking , lighting etc, all of which if we had a private villa would cost easily as much each month. We also find our house rents well from about April to October.

So I know it is very difficult at the moment at times but a few years down the line I am sure you will all be really happy with your investments. It just takes a bit of time for it all to fall into place.
Old May 27th 2006, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

So I know it is very difficult at the moment at times but a few years down the line I am sure you will all be really happy with your investments. It just takes a bit of time for it all to fall into place.[/QUOTE]

Thank you CindyP.
What you have said is the vision I see for us all in the future. CE will look fantastic with a little time & we will all be loving life.
Kim
Old May 27th 2006, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Marisol,

"You clever person you", I followed your lead on Google and it did just as you said and threw up lots of sites just like this one with all the same problems. The very first one I looked at started with capital gains tax which I remember was the hot topic here last week.

What a wonderful tool Google is especially the "Translate" capability.

It just shows that Fadesa are not singling out CE but are uniformly awful at communications across all of their developments in Spain.

Regards,

John
Originally Posted by marisol
Hello all,

I have good news, at least i think they are news, as i have not read all the posts, maybe you all know it.
Well, after reading some post about "licencia de primera ocupaciĆ³n" i was very worried about it. I thought we have made an error buying a house in CE. I looked for "fadesa - licencia primera ocupaciĆ³n" into my computer and i found a lot of pages in which people spoke very bad about Fadesa. There are more promotions besides CE in Malaga, Marbella... and in all these promotions people have the same problems we have. They have not any kind of information, delays, they are signing without the licencia, in short, the same problems.
I telephoned a person who has bought a townhouse in manzana 3 and speaking with him calm me down. He told me he had signed without the licencia but first he went to GIAHSA, the company that supplies the water to Huelva, and they told him there was no problem. Evidently, Fadesa is the first builder in CE and always is the first in all the development areas and do that without waiting the licencias. In the supply of the water, for example, Giahsa is studying where locate the sewage, once they solve this problem, everything will go very quickly. He is very happy with his new house and some time ago, when we meet him in Ayamonte, he was really worried.
Well, i think this help
Hasta pronto
marisol
Old May 27th 2006, 6:40 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ned kelly
JDR,
You therefore obviously agree that these charges are reasonable, I think not,
Negative Ned .
Did you show negative attitude or did you go to the meeting or even be represented there ?
Like I said in one of my previous posts, if you show no interest in the meetings then its your own fault if what is passed you dont like
Obviously someone who knows about the situation has estimated the rough costs of running the urbanisation.
Read cindyp post regarding what it covers and think about it, 20 quid a week for all that, how much do you pay in UK for similar and have you got a pool included in the garden ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.