Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

jsavitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by robinandjan
There is a great bike shop in Tavira in Portugal.
Great. Can you provide me with the name of the cycle shop and directions?
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:56 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hola Guys,

Good news for us. We have finally got a date for completion. We sign on 30th June. So finally we will soon be in our new home. Expect a big house warming party sometime in July

Sam
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:59 pm

Hi Graham,

I think the cost for the satelite is 150 euros per apartment. If anyone needs the contact numbers for the guys that fit it then send me a pm or email.

Sam
Old Jun 12th 2006, 11:13 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hola Guys,

Good news for us. We have finally got a date for completion. We sign on 30th June. So finally we will soon be in our new home. Expect a big house warming party sometime in July

Sam
Hi Sam
Sam if you sign for your house on 30th does that mean you can move in on the 30th, if not how soon can you move in

Ted
Old Jun 12th 2006, 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by tednsharon
Hi Sam
Sam if you sign for your house on 30th does that mean you can move in on the 30th, if not how soon can you move in

Ted
Hi Ted,

As soon as we sign we can move in if we want. We will probably move in a week later as we need to clean, furnish it and put the light fittings up etc. We will have electric and water. Fadesa will change the gas nozzle so we can have a gas bottle to get hot water.

Sam
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Val D is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Sam and Benny, hope everything goes well
Regards
Val
Old Jun 13th 2006, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough

Hola Guys,

Sam
Congratulations Sam & Benny, we'll have something to celebrate when we meet up in the few days time.

Jean & John
Old Jun 13th 2006, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola Guys,

Good news for us...
Felicidades, Sam & Benny!
All the best,
Carol & John
Old Jun 13th 2006, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

robinandjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jsavitt
Great. Can you provide me with the name of the cycle shop and directions?
Sorry I don't know the name but it is on the riverside between the roman bridge and pontoon bridge. It is next to an English cafe and near to a cafe called ANAZUL which has yellow chairs and umbrellas outside - depends what you want but we have had good service there for repairs
cheers
Jan
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:10 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Sam & Benny

Great News !! Long time coming but AT LAST you have the news you wanted. Phew what a relief for you, the thought of hard park bences and being wrapped up in newspaper was upsetting me...poor 'lil Sam !!! Are you going to have a "Beware of the Dog" sign put up with a picture of a Great Dane ?

See you soon

Mel and John x
Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robinandjan
I don't expect them to work for free, ( and they are not) but when we completed in May I was left with the impression that they would get the services connected within the next few days and we went back to UK leaving the keys with them to do this. Maybe I misunderstood that this was part of the service we had already paid for in the "all in price" "nothing further to pay" quote we had from them.
Jan
Dear Jan

I don't know about connection charges but our lawyer told us she can arrange
for the water & electricity to be connected but when it comes to gas she can make the arrangements for the date, but we have to be on the premises to sign when they connect.

Gill
Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi again,
Last shopping question (for today..):
Anyone know of a super shop to buy lovely Portuguese towels and sheets? I know of a place in Tavira with lovely embroidery, but I'm looking for the "quality" economy range ( )
Thanks again,
Carol
Dear Carol

Tavira Market used to be very good but I haven't been there for a while. The big supermarket in Faro Shopping Centre (think it's Jumbo) has some good quality towels e.g. bath sheet size about 10€

Gill
Old Jun 13th 2006, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hiya Bob

Thanks for the mozzie screen info, we are keen to have these up asap. Who is doing yours please ?

Thanks Mel
Hi Mel & John,

We have arranged for Absolute Property Management to fit our mozzie screens, in the next week or so. I'll let you know how they get on....

Regards
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

robinandjan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Den H
Dear Jan

I don't know about connection charges but our lawyer told us she can arrange
for the water & electricity to be connected but when it comes to gas she can make the arrangements for the date, but we have to be on the premises to sign when they connect.

Gill
Hi Gill, thanks for reply. I think I have it sorted now and hopefully gas and electricity will be connected by Friday. As we are leaving for Spain tomorrow to spend our first week in the Apartment that is a relief!
Jan
Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hola Guys,

Sam
Dear Sam & Benny

Great news. Hope all goes well on the 30th June. Look forward to meeting up with you soon.

We have the keys to our place on Manzana 3 now and are looking forward to the holiday in July.

Best wishes.

Dennis & Gill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.