September 2007 Applicants

Old May 22nd 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by AWAITINGOZ
WE APPLIED PAPER BASED 26 SEPTEMBER 2007.. LAST WEEK THEY REQUESTED OUR POLICE CLEARANCE... WE ALLREADY SUBMITTED OUR MEDICAL END FEB 2008. THEY HAVE CLEARED ALLREADY..
ANY KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE VISA TO BE GRANTED AFTER THEY HAVE REQUESTED POLICE CLEARANCES?
God yours seem to be moving fast for a paperbase. Can't help you though as I don't think any other paperbase in Sept have got as far as you. You may be better off asking on the Aug thread as thay are paperbase. But if it anything like applying on line there really isn't any time scale as it seems to be all over the place from when things are asked for til grant. Think ASPC have a big pin and where ever that lands thats who gets the grant

Good luck and keep us updated you will give the other paperbase applicants hope that things are moving for them

Tina xx
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:43 am
Just Joined

AWAITINGOZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: September 2007 Applicants

THX AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU TO.. I WILL DEF. KEEP YOU UPDATED..
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Would you believe it
Went for medicals this morning. I knew how it was going to go as soon as I arrived!
First of all we arrived early and the doctor was running late, given sample jars and couldn't go, even after drinking litre of water.
Then sat down and realised I left the passports in the scanner at home when I copied them the night before, but forgot as the scanner decided to play silly buggers and spent a hour sorting the ink out. I was so chuffed with myself for fixing it that I left the passports in it!
Spoke to the receptionist and arranged to get the medical done then go and get the passports! as I had copies she said it would be ok ,just that the doctor is finishing at 12, bank holiday and all that
So went in to see doc, panicked about my sciatica and she was fine with it and thought great thats ok.
managed to pee in the the end! then took blood pressure, She was not happy with it at all, tried again, still not happy, bless she tried so many times I think she ran the batteries out!
She said would I mind lying down in a dark room for a while, I would give anything ago at this point!
Tried again and was still too high 135/95 or something like that. Immigration say it has to be 140/90 !!
Son's medical no problems!
So I have to book with Bupa to see a cardiologist and have a test done, which the doc says I should be ok. Well till I find out how much it costs.
Drove back to get passports in a mad panick as its a 20min drive both ways and needed to pee again ! and it was 11pm and still needed to have blood done.
Arrived back at docs, she checked passports, glad she didn't check blood pressure it would have gone through the roof!
Had blood taken , out bang on 12!!!
Going to phone Bupa now and have 3 weeks till bloods come back anyway,
me and Fridays!!!
anyway its taken my mind of the housework!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:41 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lainey70
Would you believe it
Went for medicals this morning. I knew how it was going to go as soon as I arrived!
First of all we arrived early and the doctor was running late, given sample jars and couldn't go, even after drinking litre of water.
Then sat down and realised I left the passports in the scanner at home when I copied them the night before, but forgot as the scanner decided to play silly buggers and spent a hour sorting the ink out. I was so chuffed with myself for fixing it that I left the passports in it!
Spoke to the receptionist and arranged to get the medical done then go and get the passports! as I had copies she said it would be ok ,just that the doctor is finishing at 12, bank holiday and all that
So went in to see doc, panicked about my sciatica and she was fine with it and thought great thats ok.
managed to pee in the the end! then took blood pressure, She was not happy with it at all, tried again, still not happy, bless she tried so many times I think she ran the batteries out!
She said would I mind lying down in a dark room for a while, I would give anything ago at this point!
Tried again and was still too high 135/95 or something like that. Immigration say it has to be 140/90 !!
So I have to book with Bupa to see a cardiologist and have a test done, which the doc says I should be ok. Well till I find out how much it costs.
Drove back to get passports in a mad panick as its a 20min drive both ways and needed to pee again ! and it was 11pm and still needed to have blood done.
Arrived back at docs, she checked passports, glad she didn't check blood pressure it would have gone through the roof!
me and Fridays!!!
LOL Beats my medicals with the moth in the car!!!!
Failed my blood pressure too (bloody moth!!!) so had to go to my GP 3 times for 3 different readings.....passed no problems
Beth x x
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Would you believe it
me and Fridays!!!
What a nightmare but I'm sure everything will turn out ok my fingers are crossed for you xx
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

I have got my fingers crossed for you too! xxx
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Would you believe it
me and Fridays!!!
We do blood pressures in work all the time, electronic machines really vary, so does the time of day, stress, etc, don't panic. They will give you a good MOT which am sure will be fine...x

I was more worried their might be an alien living in my chest when we had ours done!!!!!

I also have lots of marks on my arms, occ hazard with trimming knives with horses feet.....try explaining that one!!!!!

Cx
Old May 25th 2008, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Blood pressure
I decided for my own piece of mind to go and buy a blood pressure monitor as I started to think If I did have high blood pressure I could try some things to lower, But it seems to be fine at home and I feel a lot better, I still have to go to Bupa and see a cardiologst but at least I know I will be ok and I wont stress as much.
The whole visa thing is stressful situation I thought I wouldn't let it get to me, when you look at it though there has been the paperwork, proving everything that you thought you would never have too, The family and friends bit, then any custody issues you thought you might not have but did, meeting ex's explaining why?Kids that are coming or not, All the accommodation issue here and there same with work, its like your whole life being thrown together in one big bang , Then no wonder people have high blood pressure at the last obstacle
So this week i would like every one to relax and take some deep breaths
then we can all stress out the week after
Old May 25th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Blood pressure
I decided for my own piece of mind to go and buy a blood pressure monitor as I started to think If I did have high blood pressure I could try some things to lower, But it seems to be fine at home and I feel a lot better, I still have to go to Bupa and see a cardiologst but at least I know I will be ok and I wont stress as much.
The whole visa thing is stressful situation I thought I wouldn't let it get to me, when you look at it though there has been the paperwork, proving everything that you thought you would never have too, The family and friends bit, then any custody issues you thought you might not have but did, meeting ex's explaining why?Kids that are coming or not, All the accommodation issue here and there same with work, its like your whole life being thrown together in one big bang , Then no wonder people have high blood pressure at the last obstacle
So this week i would like every one to relax and take some deep breaths
then we can all stress out the week after
Sounds like a plan!!!!

Where in Watford are you, I was a student there, used to live in West Watford near the hospital.

Cx
Old May 26th 2008, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

good plan , it will probably last me one day as am so stressed at themo about the amount of time we have waited , all i can think aboaut is the visa, visa , visa.

we are going insane aggghhhhhhhh
Old May 27th 2008, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just wanted to say good luck Sept lot still waiting. I'm sure at least one of you will hear this week

Tina xx
Old May 27th 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Just wanted to say good luck Sept lot still waiting. I'm sure at least one of you will hear this week

Tina xx

thanks tina fingers crossed. xx
Old May 28th 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Tina i hope you are right , if we dont hear anything from our agent by the end of the week (and the month!) i am going to contact them direct.

Julie
Old May 28th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by blakey1
thanks tina fingers crossed. xx
Originally Posted by Julie9
Thanks Tina i hope you are right , if we dont hear anything from our agent by the end of the week (and the month!) i am going to contact them direct.

Julie
Have you guys not thought of ringing ASPC? I know they won't tell you much if you have a agent but it might give them a nudge

Best of luck

Tina x
Old May 28th 2008, 7:48 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Still watching you Sept lot........sending you vibes to get your visas soon!!!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.