September 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Red face Re: September 2007 Applicants

Sorry i messed up my message i'm hopeless.

Ian...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:35 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thanks but now my mind as gone back to thinking is there a reason things keep going wrong?

from not being able to start visa on the 1st cos a prob with system, little ones meds probs, meds stuck at customs, extra stuff asked for, slow housing market not being able to sell house for what its worth, bad exchange rate and now this. Think someone is saying going to Oz will be a bad move!!!
No way, it's all just testing you to see how bad you want it...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
No way, it's all just testing you to see how bad you want it...
Don't know if I do now boo woo.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Don't know if I do now boo woo.
HELLO KEEP YOUR CHIN UP IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT
WAS YOURS PAPER BASED OR ONLINE
Old Mar 7th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shellynelly
HELLO KEEP YOUR CHIN UP IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT
WAS YOURS PAPER BASED OR ONLINE
Thanks Shellynelly sorry I'm being a whinging pom ha ha.

Online on 19th Sept 1905 how about you?

Tina x
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Thanks Shellynelly sorry I'm being a whinging pom ha ha.

Online on 19th Sept 1905 how about you?

Tina x
OUR AGENT SENT OURS PAPER BASED RECIEVED ON 2ND OCT 07 GOD KNOWS WHY THEY SENT IT PAPER BASED I AM NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL GETTING REALLY FED UP THE DATE FOR PROCESSING AS NT CHANGED FROM 16TH SEPT FOR 3 WEEKS SO STILL GOT A LONG WAIT
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:38 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by posh10
VISA GRANTED AGENTS JUST RANG WE ARE ECSTATIC

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE WAITING. IF GOT AGENT ASK THEM TO CONTACT CO =OURS DID YESTERDAY AND VISA CAME TODAY

DIANE & MIC
Brilliant news... Congratulations

Have a fantastic weekend celebrating your result.

Allan
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:05 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie

The timeline helps me to maintain my sanity... please make sure you keep it updated!!!

PS Can you tell I'm starting to lose it completely..? I'll be doing an in depth graphical analysis next.
Hi Emma, as you are starting to lose it (just a little bit granted ) I can get the database behind the beupdate site to send out some emails to those who haven't updated in the last month. Would that help a bit

Been meaning to set this up for a while and your desperate need has now pushed it to the top of my todo list

I'm really hoping you, Tina and all the other September applicants still waiting hear something very soon

On a happier note.....well for me anyway we're off to London tomorrow and gonna go get our Visas put in our passport yeah , spending the weekend there with the kids (5&3) doing the london eye, thames cruises etc, then Monday join the queue for visa sticker.

I know it's not necessary, but we thought that getting the visa is such a momentous occasion it deserved to be done properly. In london everyone else will be having photo's take with the Beefeaters and we'll be having ours taken with the Oz embassy staff

Have a great weekend all, and let hope for some more visa next week

Allan
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:12 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by allankate
Hi Emma, as you are starting to lose it (just a little bit granted ) I can get the database behind the beupdate site to send out some emails to those who haven't updated in the last month. Would that help a bit
Aww thanks, but it's ok really, I just start to lose it when I get paranoid that I've been forgotten... I just have to slap myself silly and remind myself that there's plenty of other people out there waiting and as neurotic as I am!!!

On a happier note.....well for me anyway we're off to London tomorrow and gonna go get our Visas put in our passport yeah , spending the weekend there with the kids (5&3) doing the london eye, thames cruises etc, then Monday join the queue for visa sticker.
To be honest, I think I might like to do something like that too - after all this stress I just want to be there and see for myself when they stick that little sticker in my passport!!! I would document it with a photograph but I'm sure they wouldn't let that in Australia House!!! Have lots of fun and let us know all about your day out!!

Here's hoping those South Australians will come back to work on Tuesday after their long weekend and be in a fab mood and grant everyone's visas all at once...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:58 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS SAMLEEUK & POSH10!!!!!!!!!
Have a brilliant weekend celebrating guys
Beth x x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Been meaning to set this up for a while and your desperate need has now pushed it to the top of my todo list

I'm really hoping you, Tina and all the other September applicants still waiting hear something very soon

I know it's not necessary, but we thought that getting the visa is such a momentous occasion it deserved to be done properly. In london everyone else will be having photo's take with the Beefeaters and we'll be having ours taken with the Oz embassy staff

Have a great weekend all, and let hope for some more visa next week

Allan
Hi Allen have a great time in London, We did all that in the summer with our little boy(5) and filmed it to show him when his older and in OZ. London is just a short train ride for us.

Your kids will love it I used my tesco club points and student card so didn't cost to much.(I've always been tight). If you go to big ben you can tell the kids that Tina from the expat forum's son laid the new slabs outside but be careful he made 1 a bit wobbly just for Mr Brown ha ha.

Enjoy your weekend and lets us no how long the q's were at Oz house.

Good luck for everyone next week.

Tina x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

bugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura aboutbugdog has a spectacular aura about

As if my week couldn't get any more stressful our buyers buyer has pulled out bugger bugger bugger!!!

They still want to buy ours now what do I do put it back on the market or wait for them????

I'm soo glad Steve is a hairdresser cos he has his work cut out on covering these grey hairs this visa business has given me!!!!

Nice to here from you bugdog how's sunny Clacton?

Tina x
Hi Tina feeling for you right now i,m sure it will all be worth it in the end

Sunny Clactons still the same so no change here.Keeping fingers crossed for you good luck
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Originally Posted by posh10
VISA GRANTED AGENTS JUST RANG WE ARE ECSTATIC

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE WAITING. IF GOT AGENT ASK THEM TO CONTACT CO =OURS DID YESTERDAY AND VISA CAME TODAY

DIANE & MIC

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ENJOY CELEBRATING!!! LOUISE XXX
Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Hi everyone, just a quick update. meds & PCC's done & sent all the girls needed some form of letter from gp & consultant's but gp recons not a problem, so it's now in the hands of the visa man or woman in aus! Stopped stressing about it & what will be will be. the house is on the market & I'm off to Suadi for 1 weeks at the end of the month
Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Hi everyone, just a quick update. meds & PCC's done & sent all the girls needed some form of letter from gp & consultant's but gp recons not a problem, so it's now in the hands of the visa man or woman in aus! Stopped stressing about it & what will be will be. the house is on the market & I'm off to Suadi for 1 weeks at the end of the month

Great news Tints hope it all goes quickly for you.

Tina x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.