September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:42 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
ok i now know ive been a bit over the top, but i promise to behave this week as long as i get my visa tomoz
sharon
LOL..........pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssseeee give sharon her visa this week Mr Decision Maker..............I can't take any more........hee hee
Beth x x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
LOL..........pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssseeee give sharon her visa this week Mr Decision Maker..............I can't take any more........hee hee
Beth x x
i agree with that, oh and also love rhydian
sharon
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:49 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
i agree with that, oh and also love rhydian
sharon
Totally hated Rhydian in the very beginning........but he's really grown on me!!!!!!! Gutted when Beverley got kicked out
Beth x x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Totally hated Rhydian in the very beginning........but he's really grown on me!!!!!!! Gutted when Beverley got kicked out
Beth x x
Thats funny i thought the same, but he has grown on me, bit like a rash, what presence, and what a voice,
sharon
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Why is everyone so so quiet tonight, it is sunday a very very boring night with nothing on the tv, and nothing to do but eat, so why is no one talking......
sharon
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

HI ALL !!,

WELL went to an oz meet today in bromsgrove, had really nice time. good chat with everyone who was there. Amazing how these meets go eh, u feel like you've known everyone for yrs by the end of it.

well still no CO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse::curse: :curse::curse::curse:
decided booking the meds next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doing PC's . I know i'm going to be there for christmas next yr EITHER WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

got some one interested in the house. friends of our son at scool. want 2 look before we put on market as they liked it whenit was for sale last time. also our neighbours sister !!!!!!!! fingers crossed. so now going to buy new taps for kitchen bathroom showeroom etc to brighten it up.

oh by the way read the nanny thread sharon and beth i nearly wet myself when i read ur response beth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

well i can hear ewan calling me on 'long way down' love it. so speak tomo. xxx

Di
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

oh just found where my karma is right at the bottom of the page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS BETH, ALLIPALLY AND TRISH.

off to watch ewan now. yummmmmmmmmmmmy he is. x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:40 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by posh10
HI ALL !!,

WELL went to an oz meet today in bromsgrove, had really nice time. good chat with everyone who was there. Amazing how these meets go eh, u feel like you've known everyone for yrs by the end of it.

well still no CO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse:
decided booking the meds next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doing PC's . I know i'm going to be there for christmas next yr EITHER WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

got some one interested in the house. friends of our son at scool. want 2 look before we put on market as they liked it whenit was for sale last time. also our neighbours sister !!!!!!!! fingers crossed. so now going to buy new taps for kitchen bathroom showeroom etc to brighten it up.

oh by the way read the nanny thread sharon and beth i nearly wet myself when i read ur response beth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
well i can hear ewan calling me on 'long way down' love it. so speak tomo. xxx

Di
Well.........I certainly won't be living by no neighbour with servants!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:29 am
Make it happen!!!!

JUMPING JOEYS...............WE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!!!
Huge thank you to Alan and Stephen from 'Go Matilda' and the IELTS for giving us the extra points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a text off Alan at 6.24am..............never got out of bed so fast in my life......LOL
Hoping someone has had my CO.........good luck to everyone still waiting!!!!
Beth x x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Huge thank you to Alan and Stephen from 'Go Matilda' and the IELTS for giving us the extra points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a text off Alan at 6.24am..............never got out of bed so fast in my life......LOL
Beth x x
CONGRATULATIONS, WELL DONE, YOU HAVE BEEN A REAL TREASURE THESE PAST FEW MONTHS, YOU DESERVE IT......
SHARON
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:35 am
Make it happen!!!!

Had a text earlier but have been waiting to see if you have had any news first............but couldn't wait any longer sorry!!!!!!!!! Going on a school trip to see Santa today............I will be bouncing on his knee.....LOL
Beth x x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Beth x x
WELL DONE BETH

You must be so excited............

Could you answer a quick question for me please?
Mine and my daughters meds have been finalized now. yay. And next to each of our things (all 5 of us) it has a message and the message says "this application is being processed further" does this mean anything important?

Thanks a ton and.........................

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:42 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by George1
WELL DONE BETH

You must be so excited............

Could you answer a quick question for me please?
Mine and my daughters meds have been finalized now. yay. And next to each of our things (all 5 of us) it has a message and the message says "this application is being processed further" does this mean anything important?

Thanks a ton and.........................

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!
Good news that your meds have been finalised...........your CO will review your case at some point and change your checklist page to 'met'. When everything has changed to 'met' on that page you will be passed to the decision maker
Beth x x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:46 am
i want some cake

niknak01 will become famous soon enoughniknak01 will become famous soon enough

congrats to you if anyone deserved one it was you and sharon party at yours this weekend then.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Good news that your meds have been finalised...........your CO will review your case at some point and change your checklist page to 'met'. When everything has changed to 'met' on that page you will be passed to the decision maker
Beth x x
YAHOO!! Yours went so quickly at the decision makers!!!! Gives the rest of us hope. Thanks for the quick reply. ENJOY you Christmas pressie from DIAC. lol

Oh by the way does it make any difference that we have not been assigned a CO? I'm guessing that someone has to have looked at our file if its changed to finalized?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.