September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

No status change or CO this morning

Please, Please, Please all I want This week is one tiny CO!!!!!

Ally
x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

just checked status page and guess what............................

no co yet!!!!!:curse::curse:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gonna try and not check it til thursday now
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

or maybe wednesday
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Still no news for me :curse::curse::curse:

I'm too fed up to say anything else.

Trish
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

I now know what a block of cheese feels like....I've been processed for sooooo long LOL. please change the status I want CO!!!

Hope someone gets one sooooooonnnnnn.

Ally
xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi
No news for me ether.....really really fed up
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steveandtina
just checked status page and guess what............................

no co yet!!!!!:curse::curse:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gonna try and not check it til thursday now

Good luck with that!!!! You have more self control than me!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:54 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Take a chill pill guys!!!

No news for me either, but guess what? I'm fine about it today!!

There is a reason for my apparent lack of concern about the progress of my application....

I"m SOOOO not Ready!!
My list is endless. I have to get the house on the market, which involves painting 3 rooms, getting rid of at least 1 skip full of junk, and assembling wardrobes!
I need to find a job! (gotta earn some pennies before we go, my redundancy money is trickling away!)

I've foolishly invited my whole family and OH's to come to our house for Christmas Dinner!!! (What was I thinking!!???)

Hope somebody else has news today!

Ali x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:54 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like we were all expecting some change this morning

I'm just wondering, with all the problems they seem to be having with their systems at ASPC, perhaps the pages aren't being updated..?? Maybe that's just wishful thinking. Still, seems odd that the last update we had was for w/c 22 Oct and they were allocating from 18th Sept - 2 weeks on and nobody on or around the 18th has had any news - very disappointing.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Sounds like we were all expecting some change this morning

I'm just wondering, with all the problems they seem to be having with their systems at ASPC, perhaps the pages aren't being updated..?? Maybe that's just wishful thinking. Still, seems odd that the last update we had was for w/c 22 Oct and they were allocating from 18th Sept - 2 weeks on and nobody on or around the 18th has had any news - very disappointing.
Hi
I read some were that one person got her visa without the knowledge that she had a case officer, just opened her emails one day and there it was a visa
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:57 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Got our agent to contact our case officer as my meds were showing as 'outstanding' whilst everyone elses were 'finalised'. Checked our progress page today and my meds are now 'finalised' too!!!!!!
Think it was a simple mistake of our co not changing it originally........but nice to see it has been altered now!!!! PHEW!!!!
Guess we just sit back and hope we get our visa approved soon.......
Good Luck to the rest of you Sept app's.......got everything crossed here for some good news this week!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Got our agent to contact our case officer as my meds were showing as 'outstanding' whilst everyone elses were 'finalised'. Checked our progress page today and my meds are now 'finalised' too!!!!!!
Think it was a simple mistake of our co not changing it originally........but nice to see it has been altered now!!!! PHEW!!!!
Guess we just sit back and hope we get our visa approved soon.......
Good Luck to the rest of you Sept app's.......got everything crossed here for some good news this week!!!!
Beth x x
Hi Beth
Good news for you, but i have to say i feel very down today, the whole system seems upside down to me, if you look at biggles, it had to be that the co plucked his medicals so his visa could be granted, i think it depends on each persons co. i also think that the status page isnt necc always updated as it should be....im really hoping that some of us recieve visa grants this week...i feel ive been checking my status page now for the last 20 years with no change....i think i need to go out and buy something really stodgy to eat....
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:09 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi Beth
Good news for you, but i have to say i feel very down today, the whole system seems upside down to me, if you look at biggles, it had to be that the co plucked his medicals so his visa could be granted, i think it depends on each persons co. i also think that the status page isnt necc always updated as it should be....im really hoping that some of us recieve visa grants this week...i feel ive been checking my status page now for the last 20 years with no change....i think i need to go out and buy something really stodgy to eat....
I have been really stressed out these last few days myself but feel slightly better knowing all our meds are now finalised.
Shocking that no-one has been allocated a co recently.......things seem to have slowed right down already!!!!
Glad I have you guys on the Sept thread to keep me going though......
Chin up and keep smiling!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

no news for me either - (submitted 25/9) - still saying processing commenced and all docs outstanding!

rubbish isn't it - well back to sorting out the garden!

vicky
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I have been really stressed out these last few days myself but feel slightly better knowing all our meds are now finalised.
Shocking that no-one has been allocated a co recently.......things seem to have slowed right down already!!!!
Glad I have you guys on the Sept thread to keep me going though......
Chin up and keep smiling!!!!
Beth x x
I have to say, i would never have thought i could get so down over any such situation, but this is so different, avid even emailed out co on sunday to make sure she was aware of our medicals arriving, but no reply this morning, i was hoping that she may reply with something.....wishful thinking i suppose

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.