September 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Thanks Emma

Someone please tell me how to put my timeline onto the bottom of my messages, it's driving me mad trying to do it.

Ian....
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ian444
Thanks Emma

Someone please tell me how to put my timeline onto the bottom of my messages, it's driving me mad trying to do it.

Ian....

Go into your profile and edit your signature. It's always easy when you know how. LOL

Trish
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi Trish,

What does this link enable you to do?

I had my med this morning so hopefully everything done bar the waiting, how can you check to see when it's reached sydney?

Ian...
This link, if you send off a blank email, will reply with current processing times. It's not really relevant to anyone who has a CO although it does give you the guidelines for sorting your meds and pccs.

Your doc should give you a reference number to track delivery of your meds.

Trish
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Finally got round to adding a avatar...my horse Grace asking for another treat!!!

managed to put on our timeline too!!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Finally got round to adding a avatar...my horse Grace asking for another treat!!!

managed to put on our timeline too!!!
Well done Wanda - you should be proud of yourself.

Trish
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:15 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone have any news today?
Beth x x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Did anyone have any news today?
Beth x x
I did hear rumours of a person dressed as a witch flying around south wales - does that count. PMSL

Trish
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scrum
Well done Wanda - you should be proud of yourself.

Trish
Your right, I am....undefeated by modern technology!!!!

I would celebrate with a drink but we are having a dry day today!

I have 65 litres of wine in my cellar and a lot of will power!!!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:19 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I did hear rumours of a person dressed as a witch flying around south wales - does that count. PMSL

Trish
Oh ha ha Trish.........that's only me
Nice to see all the new avatars appearing on here too...LOL
Beth x x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Fingers crossed for you. Let us know when you hear anything.

Trish
got to go back tomorrow, looks like 4-5 days in hospital then up to 4 weeks recovery time:curse::curse::curse:
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:33 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
got to go back tomorrow, looks like 4-5 days in hospital then up to 4 weeks recovery time:curse::curse::curse:
Well look on the bright side.......you could have very nice medical students fussing over you for 4-5 days!!!!!!!!
I had my appendix out years ago.......the hardest bit was sneezing and praying my stitches didn't give.......hee hee
Beth x x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Well look on the bright side.......you could have very nice medical students fussing over you for 4-5 days!!!!!!!!
I had my appendix out years ago.......the hardest bit was sneezing and praying my stitches didn't give.......hee hee
Beth x x
Hi
Another day passes with no news, absolutely nothing...........anyone with any good news..........Visa Grant........Anything at all........
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Beth x x
Thanks Beth, but the way my luck is runnig at the mo they will all be men
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Thanks Beth, but the way my luck is runnig at the mo they will all be men
The bed bath is great........you just have to lie back and enjoy it
Beth x x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Go into your profile and edit your signature. It's always easy when you know how. LOL

Trish
Thanks Trish,

I might get the hang of this one day.

Ian..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.