September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 27th 2007, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

day 16 and medicals are still at customs.

Good news they are going to release them WHOOOO RHAAAA!

Bad news its gunna cost us $445.89 to release them!!!!

:curse::curse:Transport company blaming doctor, doctor is a knob!!!:curse::curse:

Tina x

:curse:= words I cant use on BE!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 1:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

NO WAY TINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG......that's an awful lot for a package full of papers and x-rays......which have already been paid for!!!!
Really hope your meds get to LCU and you get to kick someone's butt
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
NO WAY TINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG......that's an awful lot for a package full of papers and x-rays......which have already been paid for!!!!
Really hope your meds get to LCU and you get to kick someone's butt
Beth x x
Thanks Beth, but got to pay it or they just sit there this has been so stressful. I've named and shamed this doctor on another thread to warn others, dont care if thats not allowed, but will be making a complaint about him when I find out who too! and then next its the courier company's turn.

Tina x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 1:32 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thanks Beth, but got to pay it or they just sit there this has been so stressful. I've named and shamed this doctor on another thread to warn others, dont care if thats not allowed, but will be making a complaint about him when I find out who too! and then next its the courier company's turn.

Tina x
Good for you...........this visa process is stressful enough without any dodgy paperwork mucking up your plans!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:27 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

:curse::curse:Transport company blaming doctor, doctor is a knob!!!:curse::curse:

Tina x

Good lord Tina, sorry that you've got to fork out sooo much for meds that you've already paid for!
What a nightmare!
Sending you karma...

No news for me my end either, my meds still say requested, but the docs told me that they've been received in Sydney.

Ali x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:34 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys and gals, just a quick check in, no news - still! Tap in the hotel broke down! Reading is roundabout central! Mid life crisis raising its ugly head! Argh!
NJ :curse:
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Tina

So sorry that you are still having a nightmare with meds.
Hope they are at LCU very soon.

Sam
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:37 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Tina x

My sympathies to you Tina. If I were you, I'd bill it back to the doc. And let the DIAC know they screwed you, perhaps they will take this guy off the approved panel doctors list so noone else will get stuck like you did. Hang in there.
NJ
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:56 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by newjersey
Reading is roundabout central! Mid life crisis raising its ugly head!
Never been to Milton Keynes then..? Just think, it's better to be stuck at a roundabout at every junction than traffic lights.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

WOOO HOOO GUESS WHAT??!!

I've just checked our status and it says my OH and son's meds are finalized!!!!!! My daughter's and mine are still outstanding but she's on ritalin and I'm on anti depressants so I'm guessing they are still with the panel doc.

Sorry didn't mean to wake anyone up with the screaming but its the first bit of movement I've seen.

If I'm this excited now whats going to happen when we get our visa?????

Hope others have some wonderful fantastic news this morning.......
Love Natalie

Last edited by George1; Nov 27th 2007 at 6:05 pm.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by George1
WOOO HOOO GUESS WHAT??!!

I've just checked our status and it says my OH and son's meds are finalized!!!!!! My daughter's and mine are still outstanding but she's on ritalin and I'm on anti depressants so I'm guessing they are still with the panel doc.

Sorry didn't mean to wake anyone up with the screaming but its the first bit of movement I've seen.

Love Natalie
Hi Natalie
Brill news about your meds...............I would love to have some news this morning but nothing AGAIN
sharon
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

WOOO HOOO GUESS WHAT??!!

Love Natalie
Glad your meds are finalized sure the rest will soon.

Don't worry bout the screaming think everyone on here is use to it that why we put our ear plugs in 1st thing in the morning ha ha.

Anyone else got any news?

Tina x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:52 pm
Make it happen!!!!

WOOO HOOO GUESS WHAT??!!

Love Natalie
CONGRATULATIONS Nat!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done on getting some of your meds finalised.
No news for me today though,
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi All
Not been talking much as im feeling really down at the moment, i cant stand this wait, sent an email to my CO still no reply, the number for DIAC engaged day and night, thinking there must be a problem with the phone lines there........looked on every site i can find for the 175 visas that have been finalized, but cant find a thing.....so not a happy chappy
sharon
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:05 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi All
Not been talking much as im feeling really down at the moment, i cant stand this wait, sent an email to my CO still no reply, the number for DIAC engaged day and night, thinking there must be a problem with the phone lines there........looked on every site i can find for the 175 visas that have been finalized, but cant find a thing.....so not a happy chappy
sharon
Have noticed you've been very quiet Sharon..............
Give it another 2-3 weeks and we won't be able to shut you up....LOL
Come on........you're sooooooooo close to that visa grant, you should be beaming!!!!!
I haven't seen any 175 visa grants recently either..........so it's not just us.......
Keep your chin up............be strong, you have to keep us all going!!!!!!!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.