Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:47 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Thanks Beth, you're a star!
Nothing new to report though!

Anyone else making cakes today... I really fancy Ginger cake!!

Ali x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:49 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alipally

Ali x
I'm stripping beds and washing them today......lovely job!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Happy Campers (not!)

Allan - good news on your meds arriving

Scottie - hope that you hear some more good news soon, just goes to show you don't always know you've got a CO

Ali - is it good or bad news on your temping job? What are you doing?

Anyone else got news?
Our meds are now with LCU, well, I think they are, as they were delivered to Chippendale, Sydney, which I believe is the suburb in which Lee Street is in - hope so

Made a mad decision to be very generous with ourselves over Christmas, I must be mad
Going to London for the weekend before Xmas with my children to see Olympia Horse Show
Having my mother for a few days (really lazy, drinks constantly, drives the OH mad)
Then up to Yorkshire to spend a couple of days with the terrible out laws (who we fell out with big time a few years ago and have only seen them in 4 years
Then to Warwickshire to spend yet more time with my mother and my brother, sister in law and baby nephew (and the rest of my alcoholic family who will be as usual p*****d, wittering on about how can we do this to my mother:curse

OMG, what have I done?

Sam
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:10 pm
Banned

halfwaythere is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'm stripping beds and washing them today......lovely job!!!!
Beth x x
OMG your washing machine must be enormous
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:25 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by halfwaythere
OMG your washing machine must be enormous
Ha ha........no I'm washing the bedding not the beds
Beth x x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T

Made a mad decision to be very generous with ourselves over Christmas, I must be mad
Going to London for the weekend before Xmas with my children to see Olympia Horse Show

Sam
Very Jealous
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Very Jealous
Sorry to make you jealous but yes, I can't wait. Started taking my daughter 5years ago so it has now become an annual treat. OH doesn't like horses, so stays at home and last year my son (9) came for the first time and really enjoyed it too. We also get to go the Natural History Museum and Science Museum which we love, there's always something we haven't seen before (and they are free) They also want to go the London Dungeons so we might try that too.
Then we come home and have a week of travelling around the country, visiting people who I don't really want to see, because next year, we might not be here - blimey, I hope we are not otherwise we might have set a precedent

Sam
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Got a reply back from DIAC and I do have a case officer and the email said:

"Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing"

Which I think suggests if your online status page says "Being Further Processed" it means you have a CO who has your file.

Does anyone know how the CO email addresses are made up e.g [email protected]?

Scottie x
Great news scottie, not long to wait now.

Tina x
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Allan - good news on your meds arriving

Scottie - hope that you hear some more good news soon, just goes to show you don't always know you've got a CO

Ali - is it good or bad news on your temping job? What are you doing?

Anyone else got news?
Our meds are now with LCU, well, I think they are, as they were delivered to Chippendale, Sydney, which I believe is the suburb in which Lee Street is in - hope so

Having my mother for a few days (really lazy, drinks constantly, drives the OH mad)
Then up to Yorkshire to spend a couple of days with the terrible out laws (who we fell out with big time a few years ago and have only seen them in 4 years
Then to Warwickshire to spend yet more time with my mother and my brother, sister in law and baby nephew (and the rest of my alcoholic family who will be as usual p*****d, wittering on about how can we do this to my mother:curse

OMG, what have I done?

Sam

Are you sure chippendale is in Sydney I thought they were hunky men that take their kit off. Knowing your globe trotting meds they are at a strip club Ha ha.

Know what you mean bout in laws got my mother in law for 2 days this week, she'd doesn't normally bother with us, See her bout once a year if we are unlucky but is still moaning she won't see her only grandson when we go to OZ. I tell her if she save all the money she spent on fags and beer she could come out a few times a year!

Have fun in 'that there london' If you get a Oyster card you get 2 for 1 in lots of sight seeing places, and its cheaper to travel with a Oyster card.

Tina x
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Are you sure chippendale is in Sydney I thought they were hunky men that take their kit off. Knowing your globe trotting meds they are at a strip club Ha ha.

Know what you mean bout in laws got my mother in law for 2 days this week, she'd doesn't normally bother with us, See her bout once a year if we are unlucky but is still moaning she won't see her only grandson when we go to OZ. I tell her if she save all the money she spent on fags and beer she could come out a few times a year!

Have fun in 'that there london' If you get a Oyster card you get 2 for 1 in lots of sight seeing places, and its cheaper to travel with a Oyster card.

Tina x

Yeah, knowing our luck our meds are either at the Chippendales Club in Sydney surrounded by half naked men or in a Chippendale Furniture Store Room
I think they are in the right place, now you've got me worrying. I checked on a street planner and Chippendale in the suburb where Lee Street is, a chap called James signed for them - maybe he's a stripper

Sounds like your mother in law is a charmer, mine is nothing like that but we have a very poor relationship, started when she first met me and realised that her only child had other interests now (!) and just got steadily worse over the years, said that working mothers were responsible for all the crime and evil in the world, including me!!

Any news on your meds?

Sam
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Sorry to make you jealous but yes, I can't wait. Started taking my daughter 5years ago so it has now become an annual treat. OH doesn't like horses, so stays at home and last year my son (9) came for the first time and really enjoyed it too. We also get to go the Natural History Museum and Science Museum which we love, there's always something we haven't seen before (and they are free) They also want to go the London Dungeons so we might try that too.
Then we come home and have a week of travelling around the country, visiting people who I don't really want to see, because next year, we might not be here - blimey, I hope we are not otherwise we might have set a precedent

Sam

Well I won't be so jealous when I go to my first Aussie horsey event! I might even be on a stand....you never know!!!!

Have a great time x
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah, knowing our luck our meds are either at the Chippendales Club in Sydney surrounded by half naked men or in a Chippendale Furniture Store Room
I think they are in the right place, now you've got me worrying. I checked on a street planner and Chippendale in the suburb where Lee Street is, a chap called James signed for them - maybe he's a stripper

Sounds like your mother in law is a charmer, mine is nothing like that but we have a very poor relationship, started when she first met me and realised that her only child had other interests now (!) and just got steadily worse over the years, said that working mothers were responsible for all the crime and evil in the world, including me!!

Any news on your meds?

Sam
Oh no don't worry they are there wait for you CO to rescue them.

If working mothers are that bad she should could pay you to stay home and look after the kids.

No news on meds phooned Oz the weekend and hope to get them out for this week but will have to pay a duty on them, so will be complaining to the panel doctor who put a £1000 on the airway bill!!! Could have walked them there quicker.

Tina x
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alipally

Ali x
I can't make cakes in work but I have some Green and Blacks chocolate in my drawer for afternoon tea if anyone fancies a chunk!!!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Just to let you know I've booked our meds for the 2nd Jan - My birthday
Old Nov 26th 2007, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

I've got some noddy cup cakes me and my little one made yesterday I'm happy to share them.

Tina x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.