Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by scrum
Morning everyone just thought I'd let you know that it's 3.30 in the morning and I still can't sleep. Think it may have something to do with

OUR MEDS BEING FINALISED

OMG - only visa grant to wait on now and then we are on our way.

Before you ask meds arrived at LCU on Oct 2nd and cleared on Nov 10th

THANK YOU LCU

I really hope the rest of the gang who were waiting with me hear something soon. Fingers crossed for you guys and gals.

Trish
YIPPEE!!!!

Great news Trish, you may well be celebrating Christmas down under - wow! So exciting!!
Fingers crossed for more good news soon, they must have been working Saturday as we also had an email, nothing exciting but don't normally get anything at the weekend, must have been my offer of paying them overtime, hope they don't hold me to it!!

Sam
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:57 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Problem is I'm not eating so when/if I do drink I get absolutely plastered in no time and make a complete fool of myself. Easier to stay away.

By the way forgot to say I AM STILL GETTING ERROR 500 ON MY SECOND PAGE.

Trish
Nothing has changed on my 2nd page since Oct 2nd.......so don't worry about it too much.....
Beth x x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Nothing has changed on my 2nd page since Oct 2nd.......so don't worry about it too much.....
Beth x x
Hi
Same all, same all for me today...........
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:37 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi
Keeping everything crossed for you to have some good news real soon
Beth x x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Hi
It will happen - honest. Look where I was last week - going insane. Next week will be your lucky week.

Chin up and chill for the weekend - it will do you good.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

It will happen - honest. Look where I was last week - going insane. Next week will be your lucky week.

Chin up and chill for the weekend - it will do you good.

Trish
I am going to take your advise and chill......if i can
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

I am going to take your advise and chill......if i can
Give it your best shot.

Right I'm off for the rest of the weekend now so will chat to you all on Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thanks again for all the good wishes.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

So has any one of us had a co assigned this week?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
So has any one of us had a co assigned this week?

No not heard a dikie bird and status page hasn't changed...feeling very fed up!...supposed to be processing 21/9 and we were 18/9...maybe as they don't require anything from us as meds and PC's are done and their???

Ally
xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:01 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Trish, Congratulations! It won't be long now, promise
NJ
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:03 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by newjersey
Hi Trish, Congratulations! It won't be long now, promise
NJ
Hi NJ....where you been hiding?? Are you still applying for the 175 or now going for the employer sponsor?
Beth x x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:09 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Beth,

I'm not so much hiding, it's just work taking priority over BE forum LOL I got so much stuff on my plate now that I have to work this weekend.

I am waiting for a final confirmation from a would-be boss to get the 457 process started rather than waiting for a 175 to come round. Already spoke to a a migration agent that the company is regularly using, so the nomination and all the company's stuff would be a breeze. My docs are all there already, so it should be no problem either.

NJ
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:28 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by newjersey
Hi Beth,

I'm not so much hiding, it's just work taking priority over BE forum LOL I got so much stuff on my plate now that I have to work this weekend.

I am waiting for a final confirmation from a would-be boss to get the 457 process started rather than waiting for a 175 to come round. Already spoke to a a migration agent that the company is regularly using, so the nomination and all the company's stuff would be a breeze. My docs are all there already, so it should be no problem either.

NJ
Surely it would be easier to get the 175.....seeing as you're almost there now!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Surely it would be easier to get the 175.....seeing as you're almost there now!!!!
Beth x x
Particularly as it will give you more security and permanent residency rights
Old Nov 10th 2007, 3:48 am

Originally Posted by Reedy
Particularly as it will give you more security and permanent residency rights
Noone can tell when the 175 will be decided on, and I need a solid start date. Hence the reason for the 457, especially since the company pays for it, I could not complain

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.