September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
If you get bored I've found another site I keep checking a few thousand times a day

http://www.xe.com/

How sad am I?

Tina x
Good site Tina!

I didn't know it had gone back up!

Cheers
Ally
xx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozidreamer
We got our VISA !!!!

As Beth already wrote, we got our visa today!!! I still can't believe it!...

Some details which you probably want to know:

We applied on Sep 1st for a 175 visa. we got a CO 3 days after!
CO requested PCC, Medicals etc. It took a while till medicals were finalised...
Sep 21th - the CO asked for further evidence for work experience (payslips, etc.)
Oct 24th - Beside the medicals & PCC - All other requirement including work experience were set to 'Met' on the online checklist.
Oct 31th - My spouse medicals were 'Met'/finalised and both of our PCC's set to 'Met'
Nov 5th - My medicals were set to 'Met'/Finalised! at this point everything was 'Met'/Finalised on the online checklist...

I tried calling DIAC 2 weeks ago, and they said it should be soon...
I sent the CO an e-mail 3 days ago, and no reply...
I called DIAC yesterday (9AM in OZ) and they said they will send an e-mail to the CO to check the application...

Woke up today and saw the grant e-mail in my inbox!

Btw, the status page hasn't change yet! looks the same as the last few weeks...

I hope that' enough details for you all...

I wish you all that you'll get your visa soon!

Nir.
Congratulations thats fantastic news
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Will catch up on the day's activities later - just popped in to say...

WE'VE EXCHANGED

Sale agreed 14 DAYS AGO! Completion in 2 weeks! How chuffing quick is that!!!

Mega chuffed, just gotta find somewhere to live now
Wow thats is mighty quick.....Congratulations and good luck with the move
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi All
Very quiet on here tonight, everyone gone out, im bored thought someone would like a chat...........
sharon
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:59 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi All
Very quiet on here tonight, everyone gone out, im bored thought someone would like a chat...........
sharon
WWAAAAAAASSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Beth x x
TO LATE NOW IM WATCHING IM A CELEB GET ME OUT OF HERE..,.
SHARON
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:13 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

TO LATE NOW IM WATCHING IM A CELEB GET ME OUT OF HERE..,.
SHARON
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

its the nearest i can get to oz
sharon
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:18 am
Make it happen!!!!

you are going to be absolutely hysterical when you get your visa.......do you know that??
Beth x x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

you are going to be absolutely hysterical when you get your visa.......do you know that??
Beth x x
Ok i know im a saddooooooooooooooo, but hey another night, another hope for an email in the morning..........followed by another long long day...but who knows, we may all get lucky tomoz, then i can stop eating like a pig.....and be happy.anyone remember that feeling..........
sharon
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Beth
were abouts are you going in australia........sharon
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:12 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Ok i know im a saddooooooooooooooo, but hey another night, another hope for an email in the morning..........followed by another long long day...but who knows, we may all get lucky tomoz, then i can stop eating like a pig.....and be happy.anyone remember that feeling..........
sharon
*sigh*
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by newjersey
*sigh*
Hi
Long time no hear, what you been up to.........no visa yet then: go to the barbie site and look at the things not to say after sex, cheered me up...
sharon

Last edited by iwilldoit; Nov 29th 2007 at 8:23 am.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:30 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Long time no hear, what you been up to.........no visa yet then: go to the barbie site and look at the things not to say after sex, cheered me up...
sharon
Been stranded in the middle of nowhere as of late with absolutely NOTHING to do in the evenings. All for a proper certification in my field, which would help in finding a much better job when I move though. There were no emails, status page remains same for weeks now, I think I should give them a call.
NJ
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:31 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Beth x x
nuthin' just havin' a bud and watching the game (i'm a celeb!!)

Also just had another look at my status page... guess what? No change!!!

Evening all, the stress of my meds not being on there is getting to me a bit now, I've eaten quite a lot of Hagen Daazs ice cream this evening, been for another interview today, so I'm hoping to hear something about second interviews very soon as I want a job that pays proper money!
Temping again tomorrow... Payroll, how interesting.... NOT!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.