September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:58 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

had a look on our progress page today....

Had a bit of a boo boo with the emails and the bloody server wouldn't send it the day before... re- sent yesterday and we're all updated... just medicals to arrive!!!

Wooohoooo!! Nice to know that they're updating promptly!

Ali x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
had a look on our progress page today....

Had a bit of a boo boo with the emails and the bloody server wouldn't send it the day before... re- sent yesterday and we're all updated... just medicals to arrive!!!

Wooohoooo!! Nice to know that they're updating promptly!

Ali x
Well done - bet that's put your mind at rest. Just the long wait now.

Trish
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Safin
GOT IT!

A small hiccup that the CO forgot to approve me until chased by the agent! But it's here, which we won't be for long. Heading out within a couple of weeks removal dependant!

Yeah!!!!

Hope all those waiting get to hear soon. It's a cliche but you do forget all the waiting as soon as that page says approved!
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE.

Trish
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Safin
GOT IT!

A small hiccup that the CO forgot to approve me until chased by the agent! But it's here, which we won't be for long. Heading out within a couple of weeks removal dependant!

Yeah!!!!

Hope all those waiting get to hear soon. It's a cliche but you do forget all the waiting as soon as that page says approved!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!jelus very jelus very very jelus.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Congrats to Kissa and Safin on your good news.

I hate working late shift, i get in from work and theres pages and pages of threads to read before i go to bed, then by the time i get my bum out of bed in the morning/afternoon theres more pages. I can't keep up!

Ali, i read that your status page has changed, i uploaded and sent via e-mail my PCC's on the 26th and there still showing REQUESTED! I don't know if i should contact them to see if they received them, what do think?

Ian...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian444
Congrats to Kissa and Safin on your good news.

I hate working late shift, i get in from work and theres pages and pages of threads to read before i go to bed, then by the time i get my bum out of bed in the morning/afternoon theres more pages. I can't keep up!

Ali, i read that your status page has changed, i uploaded and sent via e-mail my PCC's on the 26th and there still showing REQUESTED! I don't know if i should contact them to see if they received them, what do think?

Ian...
Attached our PCC's to our application on Oct 20th......and they're still showing as 'requested'......so I wouldn't worry too much Ian......just means no-one has manually updated our checklist page yet!!
Our medicals are showing as 'finalised' on first page, and as 'requested' on the checklist page!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Attached our PCC's to our application on Oct 20th......and they're still showing as 'requested'......so I wouldn't worry too much Ian......just means no-one has manually updated our checklist page yet!!
Our medicals are showing as 'finalised' on first page, and as 'requested' on the checklist page!!!
Beth x x
Thanks Beth, nice to know i'm not the only one.

Ian...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hope next week is a better one for all of you Sept guys

Panel dr rang OH last night, wants to have echocardiogram and referral to cardiologist - apparently the ECG wasn't normal after all
He is now walking around pretending to have chest pain (really not funny) whilst I am all jittery with nerves.
It owuld be good if I went off food when I'm anxious as I'd be stick size by now - alas, I'm the opposite, biscuits, chocolate and crisps soothe the nerves!

Sam
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:24 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure that it will be fine, he's not unwell after all, Bugger him for winding you up... step away from the biscuit tin!

All they're really concerned about is that you're not going to cost the Aus medical service loads of money!

Ali x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:38 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hope next week is a better one for all of you Sept guys

Panel dr rang OH last night, wants to have echocardiogram and referral to cardiologist - apparently the ECG wasn't normal after all
He is now walking around pretending to have chest pain (really not funny) whilst I am all jittery with nerves.
It owuld be good if I went off food when I'm anxious as I'd be stick size by now - alas, I'm the opposite, biscuits, chocolate and crisps soothe the nerves!

Sam
Hoping everything goes ok with the hospital tests......will keep everything crossed for you guys
Hopefully just a minor hiccup for you,
Beth x x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone

Just joined and have been reading this thread.

We applied on line 17/9/07, all evidence attached 17/9/07 payment taken 18/9/07 and now pcs back and attached 24/10/07....

But please can I have a CO

Read that they are now processing 18/9/07 so should hope fully be next week

regards
Ally
x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:36 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Hi everyone

We applied on line 17/9/07, all evidence attached 17/9/07 payment taken 18/9/07 and now pcs back and attached 24/10/07....

regards
Ally
x
Hi Ally,
You should be one of the lucky ones being allocated a case officer one day next week!!!
Welcome to the Sept thread.......keep us all informed,
Beth x x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Beth,

Will post as soon as we hear!

Meds have already been done and posted should be there on Monday...so hopefully 8 weeks from Monday!

Ally
x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:11 am
Make it happen!!!!

Thanks Beth,

Will post as soon as we hear!

Meds have already been done and posted should be there on Monday...so hopefully 8 weeks from Monday!

Ally
x
Our meds were finalised 22 days after arriving in LCU!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone

regards
Ally
x
hi Ally

hello and welcome and good luck. keep us updated on your progress

Tina x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.