September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hope next week is a better one for all of you Sept guys

Panel dr rang OH last night, wants to have echocardiogram and referral to cardiologist - apparently the ECG wasn't normal after all
He is now walking around pretending to have chest pain (really not funny) whilst I am all jittery with nerves.
It owuld be good if I went off food when I'm anxious as I'd be stick size by now - alas, I'm the opposite, biscuits, chocolate and crisps soothe the nerves!

Sam
Sammy

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be fine but you are best off getting this checked out now.

I couldn't help laughing at him pretending to have chest pain - sounds like he has the same sick sense of humour that I have.

Don't forget though deep down he'll be worried as well but won't want to show it - cause real men don't do that do they.

Have a lovely weekend just chilling, you deserve it after this week.

Did the Dr give any idea of appointment dates at all?

Trish
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:24 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone else get that horrid feeling in their gut that they're not going to get the Visa..? Seems the longer we wait the stronger it gets - I had the same with the Skills Assessment...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Hi everyone

Just joined and have been reading this thread.

We applied on line 17/9/07, all evidence attached 17/9/07 payment taken 18/9/07 and now pcs back and attached 24/10/07....

But please can I have a CO

Read that they are now processing 18/9/07 so should hope fully be next week

regards
Ally
x
Hi Ally

Welcome to the asylum and good luck with your visa.

The Sept thread crowd are a good lot. If you want to rant, cry, whinge, celebrate - just post and we'll do it all with you.

Trish
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Does anyone else get that horrid feeling in their gut that they're not going to get the Visa..? Seems the longer we wait the stronger it gets - I had the same with the Skills Assessment...
yup!i had a bad feeling bout my skills ass but turned out ok.....i try to remain positive but yeah i know exactly what you mean!its a horrible feeling!ive been looking at potential places to go when i get there...maybe premature!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
You'll be fine.

I know what you mean though. This has got to be the hardest wait we've had in the whole process. I think it's because it's nearly all over for us and we just want to be there. We don't have anything else to do, like gathering paperwork etc to occupy our minds so we are all concentrating on visa grant which doesn't help.

If possible try to get something to do to occupy your time. Why not get shipping quotes or look at rentals in the area your heading to. You never know, it just might help.

Trish
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:46 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scrum
You'll be fine.

I know what you mean though. This has got to be the hardest wait we've had in the whole process. I think it's because it's nearly all over for us and we just want to be there. We don't have anything else to do, like gathering paperwork etc to occupy our minds so we are all concentrating on visa grant which doesn't help.

If possible try to get something to do to occupy your time. Why not get shipping quotes or look at rentals in the area your heading to. You never know, it just might help.

Trish
Or you can use your karma to dabble on the stock market like me!!!! I'm in profit at the mo....LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be fine but you are best off getting this checked out now.

I couldn't help laughing at him pretending to have chest pain - sounds like he has the same sick sense of humour that I have.

Don't forget though deep down he'll be worried as well but won't want to show it - cause real men don't do that do they.

Have a lovely weekend just chilling, you deserve it after this week.

Did the Dr give any idea of appointment dates at all?

Trish
Sick sense of humour, definitely - keeps asking for extra kisses just in case its his last one
He's off playing badminton now after cycling 20 miles home from work, so not much wrong on the surface anyway!!!
I'm pretty sure it'll all be fine, just not knowing for sure is the worst bit. Panel dr said she would do referral today, so I guess we could be looking at a few weeks before hearing anything as waiting lists tend to be long for just about anything, don't they?
Fingers crossed for everyone for next week, I think I said that last week, but come on, ASPC give the Sept guys a bit of attention, pretty, pretty please (then can you find our application, if you have 2 minutes to spare)

Sam
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Sick sense of humour, definitely - keeps asking for extra kisses just in case its his last one
He's off playing badminton now after cycling 20 miles home from work, so not much wrong on the surface anyway!!!
I'm pretty sure it'll all be fine, just not knowing for sure is the worst bit. Panel dr said she would do referral today, so I guess we could be looking at a few weeks before hearing anything as waiting lists tend to be long for just about anything, don't they?
Fingers crossed for everyone for next week, I think I said that last week, but come on, ASPC give the Sept guys a bit of attention, pretty, pretty please (then can you find our application, if you have 2 minutes to spare)

Sam
Sammy

Keep us posted and your chin up. Go have a relaxing weekend and don't fret about it - easier said than done I know.

Roll on next week with lots of meds cleared, CO's and visa grants for us Sept lot.

Trish
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys

For all the warm welcomes.

It's good to know that others in September are also waiting for CO's

Cheers
Ally
xx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE.

Trish
congratulations trish, made up for you. !!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by posh10
NO NEWS ON MY PAGE, SO SITTING HERE EATING A PACK OF THE LARGE CHOC N CHIP SNACKAJACKS. OMG. FAB THEY ARE. THEY TOO ARE ADDICTIVE LIKE THIS SITE !!!! LOL.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by posh10
Haven't got my visa yet Posh - am keeping everything crossed for next week though.

Have a nice weekend.

Trish
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:45 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon,

Just thought I'd have a look at the spreadsheet showing progress of us September lot!

Well I have news, somebdody else has been granted... I've not seen them on here, so they may be on different forum. Take a look!

Hope you're all having a good weekend and that Tints is on the mend already!
http://www.freespaces.com/britishexpats/index.html

Ali x
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 4:10 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alipally
Good afternoon,

Just thought I'd have a look at the spreadsheet showing progress of us September lot!

Well I have news, somebdody else has been granted... I've not seen them on here, so they may be on different forum. Take a look!

Ali x
That's good news then!!!!! Another Sept app to cross off the list.....LOL
CONGRATULATIONS tking!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alipally
Good afternoon,

Ali x
Fantastic news - CONGRATULATIONS tking whoever you are.

Maybe we'll get some more next week - would be nice.

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone.

Trish

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.