September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:23 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Morning all!
Nope, nothing changed on our status page today either, sent everything off last night. OH has motorbike test today, so I'm typing this in Maccy D's in Towcester Northants!
Anyone fancy a coffee!??

Come on we need another visa grant.... I wonder if the powers that be read the forum when Biggles got his grant and are now busy granting pre sept. applications!!

Hey if it's true then it's good to know that they read and take action!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:26 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alipally
Morning all!
Come on we need another visa grant.... I wonder if the powers that be read the forum when Biggles got his grant and are now busy granting pre sept. applications!!
You're not the only one to have wondered that...
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

angie n chris is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
You're not the only one to have wondered that...

Hope so.....don't even know if they have ours!!! 11 weeks and nothing
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Just checked and my status is the same as ever. Nothing has changed. Oh well another waiting day ahead.

Trish
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Trish, does that mean you are not getting server message anymore?
I'll check mine quick!!

Sam
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well, no change for me, still can't access anything.
Was excited for a minute - off to walk the dog, it is really sunny and warm

Sam
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alipally
Morning all!
Nope, nothing changed on our status page today either, sent everything off last night. OH has motorbike test today, so I'm typing this in Maccy D's in Towcester Northants!
Anyone fancy a coffee!??

Hey if it's true then it's good to know that they read and take action!
Hi
Wish that was true....... of course if it was, we would all have our visas now.......
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:17 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

WOW.......November already!!!!!! 2 more timeline pages after us lot (October & November applicants)
The weeks seem to have flown by since we submitted!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
WOW.......November already!!!!!! 2 more timeline pages after us lot (October & November applicants)
The weeks seem to have flown by since we submitted!!!
Beth x x
Speak for yourself beth lol...........my status page no change........2 months has seemed like 2 years.........
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:01 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Speak for yourself beth lol...........my status page no change........2 months has seemed like 2 years.........
Just sent you some karma to hopefully speed things along for you,
Beth x x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Trish, does that mean you are not getting server message anymore?
I'll check mine quick!!

Sam

No Sammy, I'm still getting the same server error 500 message.

Wish it was different too. Don't worry if / when it gets sorted I will post on here immediately.

Tomorrows another day eh?

Trish
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:04 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Still no change to my status either, still saying "Application Being Further Processed" thats from the 18/10/07. However good point got my final piece of paperwork for my PCC's today!

Scott.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:07 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Still no change to my status either, still saying "Application Being Further Processed" thats from the 18/10/07.
*sigh* I wish mine said that Bored now. I'm going to make it all better by eating a whole pack of chocolate digestives when I get home.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:11 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
*sigh* I wish mine said that Bored now. I'm going to make it all better by eating a whole pack of chocolate digestives when I get home.
Nothing like a good old sugar high! Heh Fluffie, it could be a glitch in the matrix lol, however I thought it was a late birthday present from them hehe, as my birthday was on the 17th. I am sure something will happen soon, hopefully before we are all commited for being barking mad with the waiting!

Scottie.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Could I not have something go right for once, please!!

OH just phoned, had medical today at 12.00, still at the drs now
Chest X-Ray has shown enlarged heart and shadowing on the lungs, he's had ECG, spirometry tests and further bloods done.
GP is deciding whether to refer to cardiologist and will let us know on Monday when I've got mine with children.
On the good side, he's very fit, cycles every day, never smoked so GP is not overly concerned re his health but still may be prob at LCU.

Apologies for moaning, I'm sorry - I know other people have far worse problems with their visa application and more importantly, their health. I just feel nothing is going right at the moment

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.