Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:27 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Tina

Hope your meds are cleared in super quick time due to the extreme hassles you've had.
With the luck we'vve had so far our meds are now down the back of a filing cabinet,covered in fluff, probably never to be seen again

Anyone had probs logging onto status page, have not been able to get on for a few days. Not that I'm expecting anything cos email I had this morning said status page will not be updated until a case officer has been allocated, although judging by some comments, some people have had visa granted and status page still not up to date!!

Sam
I have had a CO for over a month and my status page has not changed, so I would not worry about it. I only found out I had a CO after email DIAC, saying whats happening!

Scottie x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:35 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

I can get onto my status page fine....this is the link I am using

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

Scottie x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

My status page hasn't changed since 14/11 when we were allocated a CO?

Meds posted 29/10...not heard a thing and have e-mailed LCU to see they have got them, but no news yet

Ally
x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:56 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

My status page hasn't changed since 2nd Oct!!!!!

Anyway CONGRATULATIONS NIR on your visa grant!!!!!!!!! Glad you got it at last!!!!
Thanks for letting me know this morning by the way....LOL
Got a viewing tomorrow afternoon........haven't got an attic so going to throw loads of coats and a few bags of things lying around in the car so hubby can take them to work with him...hee hee
Been wiping little chocolate fingerprints off all my door frames today KIDS!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 2:41 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Will catch up on the day's activities later - just popped in to say...

WE'VE EXCHANGED

Sale agreed 14 DAYS AGO! Completion in 2 weeks! How chuffing quick is that!!!

Mega chuffed, just gotta find somewhere to live now
Old Nov 29th 2007, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Especially if he is cute lol

Scottie

No he's about 100 but if you like that type go 4 it

ha ha ha ha
Old Nov 29th 2007, 2:47 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie

WE'VE EXCHANGED

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with finding a new temp home,
Beth x x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

WE'VE EXCHANGED

Great news fluffie, that was blooming quick.

Everyone seems to have cheered up abit today
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

WE'VE EXCHANGED

Hi
Excellent news on your house sale, good to hear some good news for a change...
sharon
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

WE'VE EXCHANGED

Is your move date 14th December????

If so SNAP we move out then too! the sorting is driving me mad!

Ally
xx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:47 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ozidreamer
We got our VISA !!!!
Ooooh BIG Congratulations - any news from the other early Sept applicants?? Haven't heard from Fugazi1000 or SamleeUK for a while.

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Well Tina you might not be waiting long to get the finalised which is good, mine only took two days from being recieved on status page to finalised. From date of delivery by DHL 11 days.
I need a waggling bum smiley - our meds didn't even go to the received stage - went straight to finalised - nana-nana-naaaa

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Is your move date 14th December????

If so SNAP we move out then too! the sorting is driving me mad!
It sure is! I can't wait until it's all over so we can relax and get Xmas out of the way... then I can start getting impatient over my Visa!!!

Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

It sure is! I can't wait until it's all over so we can relax and get Xmas out of the way... then I can start getting impatient over my Visa!!!

So when do you Reckon we'll have that little old Visa

We leave work on the 20th December too....

So we can have a little free time here before we get on that plane...

I'm reckoning early Jan

Ally
xx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:20 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
So when do you Reckon we'll have that little old Visa

I'm reckoning early Jan
Hope so. I'm thinking late Jan myself but there's no rush for us as we're just about to take out a 6 month rental and Stew has to give notice at work which is 3 months which he won't do until we have the Visa so we don't reckon we'll be heading out until May/June time anyway.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Hope so. I'm thinking late Jan myself but there's no rush for us as we're just about to take out a 6 month rental and Stew has to give notice at work which is 3 months which he won't do until we have the Visa so we don't reckon we'll be heading out until May/June time anyway.
You lucky things - 6 month rental! were going to my mum's but the pub's round the corner

Ally
xx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

If you get bored I've found another site I keep checking a few thousand times a day

http://www.xe.com/

How sad am I?

Tina x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.